Saved By Your Silver.........

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
If you have any pure silver, it can save your life from infections like M.R.S.A. and other nasties. It's called Colloidal Silver, you can easily make it yourself... it can be ingested or used as a topical spray, completely safe for people.........

The same entities that are stripping you of your metal detecting grounds and dredging spots, are the same ones responsible for the rash of bad press towards natural supplements that work far better than the stuff that is being pushed by Big Pharma.

Research it for yourself,

but please look past the endless stream of biased articles about people turning blue, this is rare and the ones who turned into Smurfs, did not filter the product as instructed and drank way too much for way too long.

Remember, a tiny amount, when needed, will do the trick. Like everything else in life, moderation is the KEY.

I will be available for comments and questions on the forum, by private message or by phone.

Check it out: http://www.csfacts.com/

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you selling this stuff?

sassyswingah

Greenie
Jul 28, 2009
In my line of work I have seen Aquacel Ag used on many infections. Using silver as an antiMicrobial has never been out of style by medical professionals. It is pretty expensive though! A box of 10 4x4's at a local store was $127....don't see many people buying them to use in place of a band-aid or regular 4x4's!

OP
OP
Eric Willoughby

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
BuckleBoy said:
Are you selling this stuff?

No, no sales here. I am just passing this info along so others may research it, and even produce it themselves. I promote it because it is healthier than synthetic antibiotics, and more effective as well as the viruses and bacteria dont get immuned to Colloidal Silver, the silver suffocates the micro-organisms.

I posted this in regards to Ivan Salis getting infected with MRSA, this infection is resistant to antibiotics, but it is NOT resistant to Colloidal Silver. Just thought you would all like to know.

mick56

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATPro
I have been making my own for several years. I use 4 lantern batteries and two .999 silver wires I bought at a jewelry store. Coin silver is not recomended, as it is not pure enough.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread