Saving Silver-man.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2.) for the Zombies, Im making my silver bullets out of my 90%s. I hope thats enough silver to stop them. Maybe I should start using my .999 stuff.

sagthegreat

Jul 12, 2012
Sterling VA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Imma come to your house dressed like a zombie and draw fire, then my friend will come behind me with a metal detector and dig up your shots kk?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saving it to put towards the purchase of a new piece of property, sometime soon I hope. That way i'll be dug in and prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
zombie.jpg

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
2 3 and 5 - Because it tastes good.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't have anything planned yet, but I am young so I can hold on it it for a while longer. Hopefully by the time I'm nice and old silver would have skyrocketed.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now, as a less-liquid asset for storing wealth. Pretty much just so I don't spend it quickly. I'm gonna need to purchase some home heating oil soon, so I'll be using up some of my silver there.

Long term... Retirement, if I need it. If not, to have something worthwhile to hand down to my kids.

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
At first it was an addiction. Now it's become more of a hobby. I plan on holding on to all of my finds for way down the road. I also agree with Mastermind. Its a less-liquid asset for storing wealth.

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2.) for the Zombies, Im making my silver bullets out of my 90%s. I hope thats enough silver to stop them. Maybe I should start using my .999 stuff.

You don't have to cast bullets from silver. Tests have shown that five silver dimes fired from a 16 ga. shotgun have a 100% kill rate on zombies.

sagthegreat

Jul 12, 2012
Sterling VA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well, im 15 so im saving the silver so that after college, I could sell and maybe buy a patented gold claim. So that way I have land, far away from civilization (just incase of nuclear war) and a gold claim if i loose my job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread