saw this on the lost and found on CL had to post

padlock

Mar 28, 2010
Ann Arbor MI
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
now this is the funnest post i've seen on CL in the lost and found in a while

Wednesday night I left my house intoxicated and drove my car to a location somewhere around U of M's central campus. I do not remember leaving my house and do not remember where I got out of my car at. I know it was a terribly awful decision to drive drunk so please spare the lectures. Anyway, I haven't been able to locate my car in the area on any streets or in any driveways. If you happen to see a car that isn't normally supposed to be there or is out of the ordinary and it fits the following description please contact me. It is a White 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix. Distinctive features include clear corner headlights, and a "24" sticker on the back, in addition to a U of M logo on the license plate.

Thanks,

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He deserves to NOT get his car back. I hope it got stripped and sold piecemeal.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best for for this guy to find the car is replicate the condition he was in, then go out and try and walk retracing everywhere he thought he drove :laughing9: That will keep him busy and off the roads :icon_thumleft:

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
texastee2007 said:
look at the police impound?

my thought too tee....and any regular lots that tow truck companies own since universities usually employ certain tow truck companies.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I wonder if he looked out in his back yard. It would be funny if he found it there after hunting
all over the place for it. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions