May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We only had a 2 hour detecting window so we returned to the nearest field from my house. I did well last time with the gaming piece & roman silver but today with the short hunt was a little different:

8 Scrappies - which takes us over last years grand total, so we are trying:laughing7:
Nice watch winder
Rose Farthing
Lead Token
Livery Button
Lead Cloth Seal
Broken Tudor Strapend
Very Poor TALLIO Cufflink (might be my first, not sure)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 4
Great finds for only 2hrs in the field Cru! :thumbsup:
I like the small piece with the anchor!

Hope you and your Dad are doing well,
Dave

as always, a nice mix of finds! Do you keep track of your button totals each year too?

Yes, I count all buttons, as requested some years ago by a US guy living in Holland.:thumbsup: (its just for fun)

Great finds for only 2hrs in the field Cru! :thumbsup:
I like the small piece with the anchor!

Hope you and your Dad are doing well,
Dave

Cru'Dads in good health thanks.

Cool watch winder! Cru, these silvery buttons with the cast in shank you dig regularly, do you know where they come from? Military also?

It's simply amazing that you seem to find a good number of roman coins at just about every site you hunt. But I have a feeling that's not just a coincidence as I know you do a great job of research to put yourself on sites that are likely to give up those kind of finds. Another nice hunt Cru!

So every three minutes or so you were digging up something, that's a very productive 2 hour hunt! Congrats! HH!

Cru, what do you think your career total for Roman coins is? Good, bad and ugly.
Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success! Happy Hunting

-Ox

Cru, what do you think your career total for Roman coins is? Good, bad and ugly.
Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success! Happy Hunting

-Ox
Stats are from Dad;
In terms of records to date (includes qty guesses prior to 2006 counting) Roman totals are Silver: 142; Bronze 6,538; Artefacts 608

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back