Tenderfoot
Mar 12, 2017
Northern Black Forest
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. My name is Kevin and I live on the northern edge of the Black Forest in Germany. I'm fairly new to metal detecting, having owned a simple Bounty Hunter Tracker IV for one and a half years and just experimenting. I've just bought myself a Garrett Ace 250 and hopefully getting out and about more and getting some good finds. I have the chance of getting into some areas that were heavily bombed in WW2 and have never been detected. Looking forward to sharing and hearing with you all.

Kev.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet and good luck in your future hunts. To some this is a manageable hobby but to other (me included) it is our obsession.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. You should find some good whimsical item in the Black Forest. Fairy tales galore start with the Grimm Brothers from the Black Forest. I look forward to seeing what you find. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

OP
OP
Flatdog

Flatdog

Tenderfoot
Mar 12, 2017
Northern Black Forest
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Grimm Brothers could be the right words to describe some of the people I've asked if I can detect on their land. 8-) A lot of Germans are suspicious by nature.:laughing7:

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from canada

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions