Not open for further replies.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
PRO BONO!!!!!

Your welcome

Some typos and wording I'm gonna give him feed back on. It is nice to see some proactive work being done at the capitol on our behalf.

Bill Text - SB-1222 Use of vacuum or suction dredge equipment.

Please call your Congressman and tell them you want them to support this Bill .......

Why does this matter to me? how does it effect me now how would it effect me if passed?
Looking for input on why this is worth my time or support? As it stands now I could really care less.. other then recreational activist making a big deal for nothing and pretending to be proactive? Honestly one way or the other I see this bill as absolutely no impact to anything.. Passed ,forgotten about , whatever nothing changes for me? If I am mistaken or flawed in my thinking please explain why? But please do not what if me to death with things that my happen if this bill doesn't get passed nor am I interested in stories of individuals who get tread upon because they don't care enough about themselves or pursuits to be educated in their actions..

Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could use motorized equipment other than a dredge to aid in processing material, as it stands now the current wording leaves too much up to interpretation, leading to possible wrongful fines and prosecution.

That's about the main factor, it does not factor in or have much barring on thoes who do not follow the law I guess, so if your one of those individuals I see it STILL holding value as if passed you don't have to disregard the law as your now your actions are deemed legal. Win win, still do what you do like you will, just now the gov looks at you different I guess? I tried lol

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You pointed out nothing.. I am a law breaker? I suspect for people to understand the power of knowledge don't have the trouble as the ignorant.. Donations are so much easier to rely on for the weak.. Over 5 years documented gold prospecting without drama.. and you have the audacity to call me illegal.. Make your stories . Tell people whats what.. Though truth be told I am living what you pretend to be.. I am a prospector for life.. My living is dictated as much.. Your time spent prospecting likely doesn't equate to a week of my life prospecting. I thought I made it clear that the woes of the ignorant aint my problems?? So maybe you can answer in true honest form?

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
clay.... you are valued . tell me ... I know I can be one sided in my point of view.. your quietness is not appreciated on this subject.. Whats your thoughts ? opinions? am I mistaken..

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goldwasher? you were so quick to demand thanks??? for what??? thankyou for passing a bill probono with absolutely no impact at all? well at least AMRA made a few bucks off your worthless effort.. I suppose since you demand a Thankyou for all our effort in doing absolutely nothing .. Thanks but no thanks.. the world is better off with pretenders.. You running for senate? congress? is that why u ask for thanks for absolutely nothing????

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
PRO BONO!!!!!

Your welcome

Some typos and wording I'm gonna give him feed back on. It is nice to see some proactive work being done at the capitol on our behalf.

Bill Text - SB-1222 Use of vacuum or suction dredge equipment.

Please call your Congressman and tell them you want them to support this Bill .......

Why does this matter to me? how does it effect me now how would it effect me if passed?
Looking for input on why this is worth my time or support? As it stands now I could really care less.. other then recreational activist making a big deal for nothing and pretending to be proactive? Honestly one way or the other I see this bill as absolutely no impact to anything.. Passed ,forgotten about , whatever nothing changes for me? If I am mistaken or flawed in my thinking please explain why? But please do not what if me to death with things that my happen if this bill doesn't get passed nor am I interested in stories of individuals who get tread upon because they don't care enough about themselves or pursuits to be educated in their actions..

I would offer: Why care? I am a dredger and most of my claims are dredge claims However in Oregon the motorized mining ban makes efficient mining unobtainable. I had to locate some mining claims that escaped the No Motorized rule. I also have some claims that have high bar ancient placer deposits that require water...and that requires motorized pumps; that currently in Oregon are banned within 100 ft of the riparian/stream/river area. If and when the "motorized bans" are removed I have ample opportunity continue to extract gold efficiently. It is better than not having that option available. Granted I want the whole ball game restored so I can legally dredge....but I'll take whatever win is granted me.

Bejay

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ARE YOU NOT IN OREGON? I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR CHIMING IN.. speak of Oregon woes.. not the woe of ignorant cali reareational activist.. I live it.. Simple fact is its not true.. The recreational activists are full of ****.. Donations whores!!!!!!! Simple truth is makes no dam difference weather this bil pasess or not.. Unless you are donating to a group.. MINING activist.. Dont believe me ?
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.. Honestly no impact whatsoever to my mining career. believe me or not.. I don t care .. I aint dependant on donations nor thanks for what I do for a living.. I am sorry all you recreational gold miners are bein played liked morons... Just remember its not what you know its who you pay...... Sorry that you will owe the rest of your life.. no sorrows for me .. U are no doubt worth what u pay for........... Me I just put my stock into myself rather then others...

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
also I would like to point out other then recreational support this bill has received no support from any large scale mining companies.. Recreationalist whores like AMRA no doubt.. But real players in the game??? I mean people who earn their wAGE FROM GOLD NOT FROM DONATIONS COULD GIVE 2 SHITZZZ LESS..

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OOOOOopps........I guess my 40 years of mining make me recreational. I will have to change my standing with the IRS and tell them Oooops some guy says I am recreational. Yep....I am in Oregon and that has no relevance to your complaint.....but hope you have a nice day anyway.

I am out of here ...sorry for the effort.

Bejay

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
do whatever suits you to be true to form.. Myself I don't kneel.. I wasn't born on my knees like some of you.. Nor will I die there.. let me live short but true.. Then long as a coward.. Simple truth is this bill passed or not I will succeed as it makes not one difference to me.. nor any competent man... I am not sorry people in Oregon are oppressed due to CALI Recreationalist mining stupidity.. 4o years I would think you had a clue But maybe donations are the extent of your knowledge.. Euther way I just don't care.. SB1222 seems to be a waste of time and I have gold to find.. SORRY that all of you have so many interpretations that prevent you from being who you lay claim to being..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is lock and will disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread