Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got my 4TH of the variety, this one had the black marker treatment the fool puts on all SBA's from this bank. 1St sold on Ebay this week for $9, with 3 now in my inventory.

IMG_6236.JPG

gonna need another bottle of acetone if :tard: keeps markin' the winners :BangHead:

Upvote 0

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Stupid is as stupid does.

I find that the marker morons, when they mark a winner, can depress the value of most clad errors and varieties by 10% to 50%. In a few cases, quite a bit more. Unless, of course, I decide to become a professional liar and cheat potential buyers.

Yes, acetone is cheap. I can make the coin look better. I still have to be honest and tell the buyer that it has been cleaned, and why.

I really dislike stupid people. I prefer not to do business with them.

I really need more coffee.

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did a box of dollars a while back and found four of the Wide rim/close date varieties, as well as several 1981 NIFC's and a dozen proof dollar coins-- you might want to look into ordering a box.
got my 4TH of the variety, this one had the black marker treatment the fool puts on all SBA's from this bank. 1St sold on Ebay this week for $9, with 3 now in my inventory.

View attachment 1489874

gonna need another bottle of acetone if :tard: keeps markin' the winners :BangHead:

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did a box of dollars a while back and found four of the Wide rim/close date varieties, as well as several 1981 NIFC's and a dozen proof dollar coins-- you might want to look into ordering a box.

done about 6 boxes so far --- always grab the teller tray & loose rolls---
another box due on the 6th

a 10 box skunk on halves has me assessing return on investment scenario :dontknow: :sad11: ???

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OLE SUSAN SHE BE SHINING BRITE>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread