Mar 21, 2009
UpCountry, SC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Teknetics T2, Fisher Goldbug,
Whites 5900/ di Pro sl
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Greg Toney (SCDigger) and I got out to an old 1800 homesite that we videoed one time prior and since then, I had been going out there and really bringing home alot of good relics and alot of buttons-I have pulled over 25 buttons from this yard. Most are civilian but as you will see, a very nice SC coat and small cuff button as well as a very nice gold charm/badge. Greg uses this video to highlight his new Fisher Goldbug and it is a relic finding machine-very nice. In the video he makes a great find in this yard-unexpected.
Hope you enjoy-

Palmetto

Upvote 0

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video Greg and Palmetto. I had Bob Zarbo, a famed Civil War photographer down last weekend with his GoldBug and he loved it as well. He dug a real Nice War of 1812 Navy Button with his. He also liked the fact that it has jacks that fit both the larger and smaller sized headphones.

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....nice vid and very informative for those that use the Fisher brand of detectors! Continued gud hunting youz!

rjs123

Dec 14, 2009
Richmond VA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Deep Tech Vista Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. Thanks for posting! Ive got the Teknetics version the G2 and like Josh said I really like this machine!!

Not a problem Josh but it's Bob Szabo :) and maybe that should say infamous Civil War Photographer :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions