School Now Offering Counseling to Kids Upset by Strawberry-tart Gun!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
School Now Offering Counseling to Kids Upset by Strawberry-tart Gun!

Jon Rappoport
Infowars.com
March 8, 2013

It’s called doubling down. First, a teacher at the Park Elementary School in Baltimore flips out, because 7-year-old Josh Welch bites his strawberry tart, trying to make it look like a mountain—but it ends up looking (sort of) like a gun.

The teacher reports Josh, who is then suspended for two days.

Now, an assistant principal at the school has sent a letter to parents offering counseling to kids who may have been upset by the incident. I kid you not.

“…If your children express that they are troubled by today’s incident…our school counselor is available to meet with any students who have the need to do so…”

What happens when a little kid shows up in the counselor’s office and says he’s angry at the lunatic teacher who upbraided Josh Welch?

Does the school suspend that little kid, too?? Does the counselor try to convince the kid he was really upset because he saw a danish bitten into a few right angles?

“You see, Jimmy, this is classic case of displacement. You think you’re bothered by the teacher. But really, it was that tart. Do you get it? Your agitation may be sign of ADHD. I’m going to refer you to a psychiatrist. He can give you medicine. It’ll make you feel better.”

Park Elementary school isn’t retreating from their suspension of Josh Welch. They’re doubling down. And what are the parents of the students doing ? Nothing. They’re knuckling under. They’re shrugging it all off. Why? Let’s see. Oh yes. They’re rank cowards.

And do you think their kids realize that? Are you kidding? Of course they do. The kids are registering how easily their mothers and fathers are copping out. The kids see there’s a robot-setup at work. The school does something that makes no sense at all. A kid is being punished for no reason at all. And the parents are taking it. The parents are mush.

It’s all a joke, yes. The strawberry tart. The gun shape. But beyond that, the two-day suspension of Josh Welch wasn’t a joke. And nobody cares.

This is the real lesson the school is imparting. “See, we can do anything we want to. We can do the most ridiculous thing in the world. And nobody will lift a finger to stop us.”

Now the kids think, “What else can we be suspended for? Suppose we don’t like those tarts and don’t eat them? Can they kick us out for that? If a shoe lace is untied? Can one of the prison guards report us to the principal?”

Good work, parents. You’re teaching your children invaluable lessons. You’re showing them all sorts of things. A few of you are even asking your kids, “Were you upset by the strawberry tart gun? If you were, you can go to the school counselor and tell her how you feel.”

And that look your kid is then giving you? That stare? Do you know what it means? It means he’s lost faith in you. He knows. He knows you have no courage. He knows you have no balls. He knows you’re useless when it comes time to stand up and be counted. He knows you preach one thing but do another. He knows you don’t really care.

At that point, he can do one of two things. He can grow up to be just like you, which you understand, at some level, is a terrible choice. Or he can go the other way and opt for the courage of his convictions, in which case you’ve lost him. He’ll never be as close to you as he was.

You can’t like either choice, if you have the guts to think about it. But you don’t have the guts, do you? You made your own choices a long time ago. You surrendered.

“Oh, well,” you say, “this is foolish. It was just a stupid little episode with a pastry. Ha-ha. Everybody knows it’s silly.” Yes, they do. But it’s moments like this that change things.

Kids aren’t as stupid as you are. They look around, they size up what’s happening, and they come to conclusions. They make and break their own futures based on what they conclude.

You parents could come together and march into the school and into the office of the school board and say, “Enough.” You could threaten to pull your kids out Park Elementary and put a serious crimp in the school’s state and federal funding.

Better yet, you could yank your kids out of Park and start your own school. Or you could home school.

But that would be inconvenient, wouldn’t it? You’re so busy these days, and the school baby-sits for five hours a day.

And it was just a pastry.

Why get riled up?

This, too, shall pass.

Yes, everything always passes. But in the wake of those moments, subterranean decisions are made.

No, its not like a war with bombs falling. No, it’s not mass starvation. But where you live, it’s real. It happened. And you skated. You closed your eyes and thought about something else.

You’re good at that. Most of your kids will become good at it, too. And that’s what you want for them, isn’t it? The ability to skate and slide and glide past what we used to call Character.

Character is old-fashioned. It doesn’t exist anymore. It’s an ideal that doesn’t fit into today’s world, because we have no more individuals. We only have groups and communities, and in that atmosphere other traits are valued.

The traits you’ve cultivated. You’ve been imparting the substance of your lesson plans to your kids ever since they could crawl. And now, when the school provides you with the opportunity to break out and wake up and turn it all around, you do the predictable thing. You step away.

Do you want to know where all this leads? You don’t, but I’ll tell you anyway. The population of this country will melt down into one great glob of goo. This collective will look to whatever is defined as leadership, and the collective will follow along without hesitation.

Chances are good your child will be a molecule of that Unity.

So congratulations. You’ve made your statement. You’ve succeeded with all your adjustments to reality.

The tart that wasn’t a gun and didn’t look anything like a gun was a gun. Ignorance is strength. 2 plus 2 equals five. Bad is good.

You’re a teacher.

You’re hired. You’re in.

When you think about it, the school is doing exactly what you want it to, isn’t it?

Secretly, you approve.

I’m not talking about tarts or guns now. I’m talking about that Something you gave in to many years ago. You may not be able to name it, but you know what it is. You worship it every day of your life. You may go to church on Sunday, but this Something is what you really bow down to.

It’s really very mild. It’s pleasing, in a way. It puts you in the driver’s seat, as long as you agree to allow the car to drive itself. It’s more automatic than any gun ever invented. It pings your nervous system and your brain. You receive the signal and you do what’s expected of you. And therefore you fit in. You have your place. And really, it doesn’t matter what particular action or what particular silence is expected of you. It only matters that you go along.

The school issues its edict, and you must follow. The more absurd the edict, the more significant the test. That’s the point. How can the system be checked unless it gives absurd commands?

You understand that crucial point and you concur.

It’s not enough to ring a bell and see a dog drool because he expects to be fed. That’s just step one. Anyone can accomplish that. You need to ring the bell and have the dog drool because he’s been taught the moon is made of cheese or a tart is a gun. Then you really have something.

And this is what you want. You want to feel the security that comes from knowing the system is tight and fully operative from top to bottom. It can make ANY command and people will respond as expected.

Then your worship of obedience is vindicated. You know everyone else is on the same page. There are no leaks. You were right all along.

This is the only way to live life.

Jon Rappoport
The author of an explosive collection, THE MATRIX REVEALED, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

This article was posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 at 1:41 pm

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Why do you insist on posting such total diatribe from these lunatics? The school sent out a counselling availability notice...fine, it's ridiculous and shows how far schools are dropping these days. But why all the added psychological impact and speculative BS after?
These kids are 7 years old. Most probably don't even know little Josh was suspended, let alone why! Kids don't care. They care about break time and lunch and playing outside...period!
Post things that stick to the facts, not things taken on board just because it offers some Infowars clown the opportunity to stir the paranoid and gullible amongst you!

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you insist on posting such total diatribe from these lunatics? The school sent out a counselling availability notice...fine, it's ridiculous and shows how far schools are dropping these days. But why all the added psychological impact and speculative BS after?
These kids are 7 years old. Most probably don't even know little Josh was suspended, let alone why! Kids don't care. They care about break time and lunch and playing outside...period!
Post things that stick to the facts, not things taken on board just because it offers some Infowars clown the opportunity to stir the paranoid and gullible amongst you!

Why do so many things bother you, do you let things get to you because your not happy with life? If you had faith in something, everything else would be less troubling in the long run...I see you keep coming at a few up in here for some reason...you do know we were all created equal and able to think for our selves right...you cant expect us all to find our place in line after you if we know the truth...God be with you my little buddy..:thumbsup:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You been out in that greenhouse of yours smoking that stuff again? lol. Why does what i post not pertaining to you directly bother you? It's a roundabout question isn't it? I read threads..i comment, i think that's why we're all here yes?
And no...we're not all created equal. That's just something from your little book, and the revamped version of what Thomas Jefferson originally wrote into the constitution. If we were all equal then we'd all be as paranoid as RJC, as religious as you, and as annoying as me!
Thank your God we're not equal eh? :)

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You been out in that greenhouse of yours smoking that stuff again? lol. Why does what i post not pertaining to you directly bother you? It's a roundabout question isn't it? I read threads..i comment, i think that's why we're all here yes?
And no...we're not all created equal. That's just something from your little book, and the revamped version of what Thomas Jefferson originally wrote into the constitution. If we were all equal then we'd all be as paranoid as RJC, as religious as you, and as annoying as me!

No color,no male/female of the soul,all the same,so,we are all created equal.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm in agreement with this article for the most part RJC, parents today are way too passive about the garbage the public education system is shoving down innocent children's throats yet they won't take a stand because either they simply don't have the resources to home school or send their children to private or Christian schools where they can know at least that the teachers are reasonable and not going to have to follow some crazy one size fits all discipline system.Its a nice thought in a Pollyanna world that teachers are feeding healthy foods to young little minds but its more like poison these days.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If we were all equal then we'd all be as paranoid as RJC,

:laughing7:And what makes you think that I'm paranoid dano.Shouldnt start unfounded accusations,they could be taken for insults.Insults get you banned,maybe you are in need of another vacation.If you dont like my threads stay out of them,that would be the common sense thing to do.Then again common sense is where you fail.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thinking someone on here wants to be a writer.
Don't take the poptart gun as a joke, those strawberry seeds can do a lot of damage if the muzzle velocity is high enough. And it doesn't take much to put out an eye.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thats 1/2 true...been in the Greenhouse a lot getting ready for spring..yes it is a wonderful thing seeing things grow that was planted by these hands. But your wrong good Sir. we are all equal from the start..how you are misinformed and raised means how you are now. This is the truth...God started you and everything else right but gave free will to chose your own path even if it is against him...but he will let you know all about that part in the end, I promise...little book? That thing is bigger than you and me or anything else you will read in a life time....LOL

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:And what makes you think that I'm paranoid dano.Shouldnt start unfounded accusations,they could be taken for insults.Insults get you banned,maybe you are in need of another vacation.If you dont like my threads stay out of them,that would be the common sense thing to do.Then again common sense is where you fail.

:lightbulb:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used

The "common sense" part was working well for you....until the insult at the end! :)

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to hear you were a model student.

Not me; I'd push the envelope until I landed in detention. That's what kids do.

How many posters have been in a school lately to see firsthand "the garbage the public education system is shoving down innocent children's throats"?

I must have missed it.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to hear you were a model student.

Not me; I'd push the envelope until I landed in detention. That's what kids do.

How many posters have been in a school lately to see firsthand "the garbage the public education system is shoving down innocent children's throats"?

I must have missed it.

I do and have...and do a lot with the schools my kids attend...they all think im a survivalist or prepper person but to each their own..as long as I can stay in the loop...I have gave many demonstrations on growing things and aquaponics with no dirt at all needed...there is a class right now growing indoors teaching kids the store is only the middle man...and farmers are what feed us...that is a wonderful thing for that class..

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an interesting post

There are many of these around here...the things that can be learned on this site is amazing...

I see your new... glad to have you on board....hope you find everything you need here, many people would love to help with anything you might need..peace be with you my friend...:thumbsup:

Shwicken

Jan 2, 2013
Louisville, KY
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer, My Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome! I spend hours each day reading the forums but rarely post. I didnt mean to be rude. So far ive learned everything I know about our hobby from personal experience and this site. It is a priceless resource!

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome! I spend hours each day reading the forums but rarely post. I didnt mean to be rude. So far ive learned everything I know about our hobby from personal experience and this site. It is a priceless resource!

Yes it is....glad you feel the same...keep in mind this is the Everything Else section, we all get a little frisky in here, but we are still trying to help each other..

Shwicken

Jan 2, 2013
Louisville, KY
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer, My Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah okay! Im using the app on my ipad and didnt realize what section I was in haha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread