School yard

fatsmahoney

May 3, 2007
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
noticed a school was adding an addition on to the side and tried my luck ive searched this place before and found some wheaties but never no silver well the new addition was being built where there was a fenced in basket ball court now gone the bulldozers have torn the ground all up my first hole that i dug was what i thought to be a nickel turns out it was a 14kt ring with a diamond in it the band is stamped .10tw and then 14k i dont dig many rings im mainly a coin and relic guy so i dont know what .10tw means any help then i dug a 1943 merc and for the finale an 1876 seated liberty quarter my first seated quarter ive found a few seated dimes but never a quarter this totally made me humble the school was built in the early 1900s but the corner where the school is was once a one room school house that was also used as a town hall also a another site I dug my first Grand rapids mechant token is says Graham&Morton Line Dock Foot Wabash Ave the other side reads The Excursion Route St.Joe 50 cents not bad for not getting out much lately sorry no pics camera is not working

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
Cool stuff Fats. Good to see your still out there lurking and detecting. The mosquito plague has really taken the fun out of my detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread