spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears to me that being a scofflaw will be the new trend in 2013. After all the topics I've seen looking for compliance and no one willing to comply. :tongue3: I guess there are literally 100's of laws on the books that everyone ignores, but can ignoring the wrong one get you a trip to the pokey.

I'm sure most have broken some along the way, and I'd like to know your favorite

I guess I will have to also shut down my pirate DVD division too, that is before the FBI decides to make a house call and make a federal case out of it. You would think law enforcement would have more urgent matters like registering gun owners, than my making a few bucks.
dontknow.gif
:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It appears to me that being a scofflaw will be the new trend in 2013. After all the topics I've seen looking for compliance and no one willing to comply. :tongue3: I guess there are literally 100's of laws on the books that everyone ignores, but can ignoring the wrong one get you a trip to the pokey.

I'm sure most have broken some along the way, and I'd like to know your favorite

I guess I will have to also shut down my pirate DVD division too, that is before the FBI decides to make a house call and make a federal case out of it. You would think law enforcement would have more urgent matters like registering gun owners, than my making a few bucks.
dontknow.gif
:laughing7:

Into "Bootlegs", eh...? Want some "Shine"...? We COULD "barter"... what cha got...?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never broken a legit law in my life.

Not even the law of gravity

but I may have scoffed at laws when ever possible

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Registering gun owners is more important? How about going after real criminals instead? Like maybe some of those scam artists in another of your threads.....

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Registering gun owners is more important? How about going after real criminals instead? Like maybe some of those scam artists in another of your threads.....

Nah, we're a harmless bunch that like to take other peoples money :laughing7: God, it's so easy too :tongue3:

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I always ask myself "what would Jesse James do?" :)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Honestly, I don't think he would do much seeing the condition he's in today :tongue3:

Yeah, he is probably still upset from the divorce he just went through. Probably still building bikes to. Lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions