scoop arrived

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the schoop from olde beech nut arrived yesterday man that thing is a tank!! looks like it was built outta diamond steel toolbox from a truck man i think i could dig through solid rock with it its insane its sooo heavy lol the lil push broom handle i have more then likely wont work for very long but till i get the fiberglass handle it'll have to do i'l get pictures up later tonight going to test it for a few hours today cant wait

Upvote 0

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Good luck! Can't wait to see the pictures of the first finds you dig with that thing! Wish you lots of gold in your scoop. You'll see that in no time one ring buys you the scoop you always wanted and you might pass this one along to somebody else who needs one. And then you start a thread here titled: "Where is OBNs scoop now?" or something like that.
I made my own scoop myself from scrap too, maybe it's not as heavy as yours but already dug me quite some rings and under some tough conditions too. Still didn't see the need to buy a better one yet.
My hat's off to OBN for the nice gesture and helping others out. His videos helped me to get started with my excal.
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread