Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I'm back from bannation for calling the disingenuous persona's the T word.

Want to share good news. A while back, about 5 weeks, a friendly teller held 100 40s and 15 90s for me from a collection dump.

Well, yesterday, she did it again.

Any time I get a call from a bank, it's good! She called me - $310 in halfs.

Long story Short - only 10 40%ers - But the woman was going to drop off the rest of the her mother's collections soon. Bre is going to hold them for me also!

I have hooked brie up with about 50 bucks so far. I want this to keep on happenin' Also, she's the vault teller. Also, she said she can get me a bag of Ikes - I am always talking to her about other stuff, and forget to bring up the Ikes. I will post pics of ikes if they happen. I can also post pics of the 40s later, but they are not that cool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back from exile! Sounds like you have a good thing going with that teller. It's nice when they keep their promises.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah, the T word, yes, can't really throw that around on here, Welcome back. I have 1 teller that will hold stuff for me when it comes in, but she has to hide it from 1 other teller in the bank that constantly scarfs up silver halves when they come, and has the nerve to show it to me when I come in and say "look what I got today" as to rub it in my face. Needless to say, I don't care for the other teller to much and don't deal with her, I do bring in goodies for the one that saves me halves and give them to her right in front of the silver sniper and say" these are for you and only you". HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
CoinFetcher

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a bad teller experience ( imagine that ) yesterday.

I was buying all the halves, and she had a teller tray of clad copper, ( none AG)

She examine them each slowing, taking about 1 minute of our time, and then says she is keeping them for herself, she has "noticed some older dates in the '70s"

I look at her like she is the worlds biggest Piece of dirt, and just leave. She had no silver, but thought she had something good in her tray. Just buy the dang coins, don't flaunt them.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a bad teller experience ( imagine that ) yesterday.

I was buying all the halves, and she had a teller tray of clad copper, ( none AG)

She examine them each slowing, taking about 1 minute of our time, and then says she is keeping them for herself, she has "noticed some older dates in the '70s"

I look at her like she is the worlds biggest Piece of dirt, and just leave. She had no silver, but thought she had something good in her tray. Just buy the dang coins, don't flaunt them.

Dump there, and tell her you noticed about 500 coins there from the 70's

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty sure that the word is what the guy in the fairy tale who says "Who's that trip-trapping across my bridge?" is called.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm pretty sure that the word is what the guy in the fairy tale who says "Who's that trip-trapping across my bridge?" is called.

I like how you got around sayin it, lol. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
CoinFetcher

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest: