dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a regular beach (in rotation) and found some pretty interesting couple of things. 1st and foremost is the 60.13 Gram .925/.585 David Yurman bracelet. I really like DY's stuff because it's super expensive and people still buy it. This is the 3rd DY piece I've found and by far the most expensive. This bracelet retails for $4800.00!!!!! Holy carp!

The next thing, and I mean THING I found on the same beach in shoulder deep water in front of a high end resort. It appears to be a resin casting with silver/copper/aluminum filings inside. I really can't tell. There are also some large round metal circles like hoop earrings inside. Totally bizarre.
Anyway thanks for looking and Happy hunting.
DC

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yurman stuff is designer, popular, and also highly collectible.....that's, "a really Great Score!" :icon_thumleft: I've found a few Yurman pieces myself and they go pretty quickly.

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The whats it may be a cosmic energy takara used for healing (energy medicine), If I remember correctly.
I was given one with aluminum/silver fillings inside by a gal who traveled to the Islands to drum, as I provided her a safe place to crash till she could join her friends.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome bracelet dc...you've made some great finds lately and Summer is just getting started...did you cancel your stay at CWB last week?...thought you were going to have a hard time topping that heavy gold chain but I think this DY bracelet just did it...congrats.

OP
OP
dc426

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome bracelet dc...you've made some great finds lately and Summer is just getting started...did you cancel your stay at CWB last week?...thought you were going to have a hard time topping that heavy gold chain but I think this DY bracelet just did it...congrats.

Nope we were there Mon thru Sat. I hunted with CDV several times. Nothing to report though. I found 2 silver rings and a junker, stainless bracelet and a ton of clad and some other trinkets. The surf was crappy first part of the week but no real good finds.
DC

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope we were there Mon thru Sat. I hunted with CDV several times. Nothing to report though. I found 2 silver rings and a junker, stainless bracelet and a ton of clad and some other trinkets. The surf was crappy first part of the week but no real good finds.
DC
Yeah, you had rough weather all week...good luck out there.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! I can't believe that DY stuff goes for as much as it does, either!

And an Orgone Generator! LOL! People make them and sell them as new age stuffs, jewelry, etc.... But, you do have to be careful (if you're going to sell yours, lol) because someone has copyrighted "Orgone Generator" and if you attempt to sell it under that name, will get shut down for copyright infringement! LOL!

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=orgone generator&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&ref=auto3

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I like that bracelet , dc426! congrats on a very nice find :icon_thumleft:

sorry, I have no idea as to what that interesting second item is, but I like it.

Lorraine

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bet who ever lost the bracelet is Boo,Hooing. That is a nice piece of jewelry. Congrats on the great find.

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That is an AWESOME bracelet! Great find dc426!

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great meeting you today and ringnut, that is some bracelet awesome score, that rose color ring I found was plated just the sliver bracelet, im tore up hope I didn't over do it today want to go back sunday but thinking about a little further north of their. H.H. Capt. !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread