Scorpion Gets Yet Another Ring Today!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
cleats2.jpg

I headed over to a construction site in an older area and worked the areas best I could. I got some loot and some relics.

dremmelmagic2.jpg

That old piece at the top looks like it could have been part of a whiskey still for making moonshine during those prohibition days. A lot of people made a lot of money making it and selling it....especially in Edmonton. That ring, probably an old costume ring is really built well. The diamond clasps are good quality. I think it was silver plated at one time. After a little hammering, polishing and a ultrasonic bath, it has some new life to it. I am going to replace those missing stones.

And below is a cleat. I remember when they were common. You hammered those onto the heal of your boot or shoe to get extra miles for wear and tear. If you scraped them at night on the sidewalk, you could produce spark. How times have changed....wear out a pair of shoes and just throw them out.​

Attachments

• shoes (2).jpg
    shoes (2).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 156

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread