Scottie Bs Commodities

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Scottie B's Commodities

Stopped by a bank today that has in the past produced occasionally, and to my delight they had $240 in CWR halves! The odd thing was that they all had the same brown wrapper, with printing on it that said:
A+1 Scottie B's Commodities

View attachment Scotty B's Commodities.pdf

Turned out to be a complete skunk, with at least one roll being short a coin. I googled the name, and came up mostly blank. The only thing I could find was an excel spreadsheet produced by Cummins-Allison, who produce coin, currency, and check counting machines. My guess is that this guy bought a coin rolling machine from them, and is hitting the halves in my area hard. What I can't figure out is why he's printing his company's name on the wrapper. Anybody else run across anything like this?

Scotty B, if you're on this board, you might want to have a frank talk with Cummins Allison, as they seem to have published your name, zip code, and email address. Not good customer service, or security...

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the theory, but if he was hitting halves hard only $240? maybe others bought the rest, who knows. Seems like good advertising at the worst!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread