Screen protector

cougar14

Aug 6, 2017
Concord
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I got my new 800 a few weeks ago, I screwed up the screen protector, and had to tape it on, didn't peel the backing off properly. Well, was out this morning, stiff breeze, my screen protector departed for parts unknown. I have a bunch of non-English ones, but I need one or 2 English ones. What's the best way to get one or two? Thanks!

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
https://www.minelab.com/usa/where-to-buy?geozone=918

When you get the pack, cut the English off, put it on then put the upper part on. That way you can use the other language protectors by cutting off the other words and just use the upper part when the original one gets scratched up or goes to places unknown.

Bodkin

Oct 9, 2017
Bold Coast & Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Blue Excal 1000, Enox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.minelab.com/usa/where-to-buy?geozone=918

When you get the pack, cut the English off, put it on then put the upper part on. That way you can use the other language protectors by cutting off the other words and just use the upper part when the original one gets scratched up or goes to places unknown.
Screwed mine up too when putting it on. Did just what WaterWalker said. Over time though you won't have to look at what it says under the functions, you'll just know. Trust me.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either get a new one, or, learn to read Spanish, French, German. Etc... :laughing7:

Donut

Jan 25, 2010
Coloma, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Xterra 70 6" 7.5khz concentric 9" 7.5Khz concentric, 5x10 18.75Khz DD, 10.5 18.75Khz DD.
Wish I could get all the bubbles out under mine.
I also did the cut method so all I have to do is change the top half.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread