ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Actually that video is from 3 years ago, just recently edited all the "find" moments together and posted it. However, we should be in the water this week making new videos from the new SeaHunter. We will have GoPro cameras mounted on our masks so you will get a first person view of the finds being made soon. Can't wait to get back in the water, I'm lucky to be back over here helping!

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is that a coin found toward the end (1;40)? it looks very thin?

great vid!!! :)

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
BVI, yep that was a coin. No detail but it was silver, just a thin razor with no markings.

JOe L, I hadn't noticed that but you are right, once you go out of the building you can't get back in. LOL If any of you are ever in Jupiter or West Palm Beach, the Shipwreck Bar and Grille is definitely worth a visit. There are old metal detectors, tons of artifacts, photos, slideshows on the TV's, etc. Any shipwreck hunter would enjoy the experience and gift shop full of coins.

We are installing cameras on the SeaHunter today and hope to get out for some diving tomorrow. :-)

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks SF !

I have 3 very similar (even with the bit missing from the edge) so chances are I have smooth coins too!

I assume its the constant shifting sands that wears them down? unlike the ones caught in crevices etc?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread