SE KS HUNT!!

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
On Sat, Aug 14th, 2010 at 08:00 I will be at the northwest corner of Clark and Liberty Streets in Cherryvale Kansas metal detecting in the park. I have never hunted there and I donā€™t expect to find much there except for a few new friends and a few old IH cents. I have checked out the old maps and found that the park (Logan Park) was founded in the 1870ā€™s. I will hunt a few hours starting at about 08:00 and then cook a lunch of FREE beef hot dogs (FREEEEEE!) at about noon.... After lunch I hope to meet with anyone who shows up. Lets plan a few hunts and decide where we want to hunt over the next few months. Sign up and let me know if you will be there. No problem if you donā€™t sign up..Send me an email if you are interested in a local area group . I plan to head into the town and knock on doors if I donā€™t find anything. LETS ROLLL!!!!!! Somebody bring some sodas and some chips. We need a good travelling team here in the area of SE KS, SW MO, NE OKā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. I will be there regardless. ā€¦. JOIN ME and he Mrs. and lets plan the next few huntsā€¦ā€¦ :coffee2:

b.stewy

Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well heck just got on here and seen you had a hunt at Cherryville I'm not far from there I wished I would've seen this earlier

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

toco money

Greenie
Jan 5, 2022
coffeyville ks
Detector(s) used
nokta makro simplex / bounty hunter
On Sat, Aug 14th, 2010 at 08:00 I will be at the northwest corner of Clark and Liberty Streets in Cherryvale Kansas metal detecting in the park. I have never hunted there and I donā€™t expect to find much there except for a few new friends and a few old IH cents. I have checked out the old maps and found that the park (Logan Park) was founded in the 1870ā€™s. I will hunt a few hours starting at about 08:00 and then cook a lunch of FREE beef hot dogs (FREEEEEE!) at about noon.... After lunch I hope to meet with anyone who shows up. Lets plan a few hunts and decide where we want to hunt over the next few months. Sign up and let me know if you will be there. No problem if you donā€™t sign up..Send me an email if you are interested in a local area group . I plan to head into the town and knock on doors if I donā€™t find anything. LETS ROLLL!!!!!! Somebody bring some sodas and some chips. We need a good travelling team here in the area of SE KS, SW MO, NE OKā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. I will be there regardless. ā€¦. JOIN ME and he Mrs. and lets plan the next few huntsā€¦ā€¦ :coffee2:
did you ever get a group to gather , looking for a group or club to join

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread