Search Grids app released in Apple store

tdimperio

Apr 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just released "Search Grids" to the Apple App Store. The application simulates using a metal detector. There is a finder window in the upper right hand corner of the screen. When an object is found it lights up an arrow under that item in the finder. There are five environments created that you can take your character and his metal detector and find valuable items. When you pass over an object or find a object a sound is made. The higher the pitch in the sound the more valuable it is. When you enter an environment the application randomly creates 70 items for you to find. There are more hard to find items call trophy items and there are keys that are used to find chests. The normal stuff you can find are gold and silver rings, pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and the ever so popular pull tabs. If you metal detecting trip gets cancelled because of extreme weather than you can throw your head phones on and search for things on your iPad. The app is only available for the iPad and can be found in App Store by searching the words "Search Grids". Have fun and keep on looking for treasure!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Cool - when do YOU plan on releasing the Android version?

OP
OP
T

tdimperio

Apr 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't say for sure but at least a month or two. It is actually done but the software I use needs to be upgraded to add the multi operating system functionality. I will post when it it released to kindle and android devices.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool. When you have the finished developing it you can advertise it by becoming a charter member. Sounds like a fun App. Keep us informed and welcome to T-Net.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds fun. looking forward to it being available on android!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread