Searching for partners

Searching505

Feb 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for partners that know how to mine, and not just gold but anything (silver, rare earths etc.). I know nothing about mining but willing to learn. I can handle all the business aspects of venture. I will solicit backers, do the business, and find whatever we need. Location is not an issue either, Africa, South America, (Antarctica?). Whatever you can come up with, I am willing to listen to. If you know a good area or have a lead, we need to talk.

Thank you in advance,

Searching505

Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well you can scratch Antarctica off your list. No mining by international agreement. As for myself, I'm STRICTLY a solo act. No investors = NO HASSLES!!!

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This seems like trolling to me , with it being the first post .

Bill_saf

Jul 3, 2014
w/c Illinois
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
money pockets are all ways looking for some poor miner to show them where the gold is or is not and when all they see is money going out they wash there hands and walk. I dont think one of them are in for the long hual.

Laz7777

Dec 19, 2015
South Fork Yuba River, Motherlode
Detector(s) used
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
anytime I took someone under my wing, it was not worth it to me.
had one try to tell me where to dig after 3 weeks on the job, he didn't make 3 weeks+1.
I agree with motohed, seems very odd for a first post.
and just to be fair to Searching505: save your money, been more than one big investor gone broke mining gold.
can anyone say "Todd Hoffman?" ...sure, I knew you could.

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ghostminer I would be very sinical about anyone wanting to take over all the the business operations and them saying just let me handle it . That's just an FYI of a guy that has 35 years plus business experience . I have been looking over the information you sent and doing some research of my own , into your endever .

G

ghostminer

Hello Motohead. I'm always cautious.

Last edited:

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Motohead. I'm always cautious, i've dealt with many types of potential investors from all over the world with no results. We are for real, just not sure about anyone else LOL. Let me know if you're interested.

I will , I just have to do the research for myself as you would understand , I'm causious as you should be . I would also what to check out the site personally if I get to that point . I would also what to know how long the actual permit process will take , ETC . Just due dilegence .

OP
OP
S

Searching505

Feb 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello motohead and ghostminer,

Well, I really didn't expect to even receive a response, thank you. I guess I am just in the dream stages. Like I said, I have never done this before and would have no idea where to even start. What is "trolling?" I infer that it has something to do with people scoping out the situation (which I am). I have never been on forums before.

Searching 505

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can I have popcorn too , please .:happy1::happy1: Thanks

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am looking for partners that know how to mine, and not just gold but anything (silver, rare earths etc.). I know nothing about mining but willing to learn. I can handle all the business aspects of venture. I will solicit backers, do the business, and find whatever we need. Location is not an issue either, Africa, South America, (Antarctica?). Whatever you can come up with, I am willing to listen to. If you know a good area or have a lead, we need to talk.

Thank you in advance,

Searching505

Need more information posted

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know the saying , If it's too good to be true it probably isn't! :icon_scratch::dontknow:

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
Hey searching, you won't find much love here. There is nothing against you its just that there are people posting about TV shows, mining ventures, and getting rich on this forum all the time. All looking for "great" people like us.
The only issue is no one follows up on these offers or ventures. This is the reason for the sarcasm.
I always respond the same way. If you want to get into this for real PM me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread