Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me guess .... a vast international academic conspiracy to suppress the 'truth'.

You got it right. Scholars simply will not change their ways to admit the truth. It is the same with Civil War Historians, they are fixed you could not change their minds with a keg of dynamite.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got it right. Scholars simply will not change their ways to admit the truth. It is the same with Civil War Historians, they are fixed you could not change their minds with a keg of dynamite.

lol. Of coarse. What's more likely; some massive international conspiracy involving academics from universities right around the world, or Amundsen is a loon? Occam's rasor says that Amundsen is a loon.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I can see where his work is based on sound deciphers by the experts of the early 1600's...
Who were these early 1600's deciphers that had knowledge of Oak Island and the fabulous treasure pit full of coconut fibers?
Someone had to have had this knowledge so it could be encrypted into Shakespeare works.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read the story or watch the documentaries.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you know Petter Amundsen "did it correctly" when the professional academic and scholar experts in their related fields do not take his work seriously?

The whole American Cryptogram Association was amazed to see SOMETHING from this known crypto filled menagerie behind Shakespeare.

Then to see you obviously forget he was on a TED Speaking Tour giving a background on the text he discovered....

AND he was on the island WAAAAAY before they bought the island.....

The symbolic knife is still stuck in his rear, by a band of corporate Pirates from Michigan named Lagina.....calling their company "Heritage"......lol

The 'Heritage' of the Standard Oil Trust at best right here boys.....

Petter was honest about it and deserves no flak from any direction.....ECS you are cruel hearted man.....that's so low....did you see he has the ceremonial explorer name Admunsen as well....?

Did you see that his cryptic fame was able to inspire a comedy spin off in Norway? It was the rage I hear, dancing half witted theories of the thinnest threads around, and calling into question more conjecture around his breakthroughs......somewhat degrading, but ultimately something that was a fair pun offered at the time, where nobody could assume that a man who plays a piano in church could find a couple of buried rocks on a barren island from a few box ciphers.....

Look what he did.....opened a door to more research in the field of Cryptography.....

And you ECS call him a fraud.....the topsoil was shown undisturbed before they dug after measuring the lengths out in detail from calculations in a book that he had to locate and original copy of and spend a small fortune to purchase....

What dedication have you shown here.....other than shrouding the discoveries with more of the timeless "Mystery" and blind stabs.

We both know that he is a literal 'Oak Island' God to be marveled at......lol

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who were these early 1600's deciphers that had knowledge of Oak Island and the fabulous treasure pit full of coconut fibers?
Someone had to have had this knowledge so it could be encrypted into Shakespeare works.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...ECS you are cruel hearted man.....that's so low...
And you ECS call him a fraud...
When did I call him a "fraud"?
That, Eldo, is a misguided assumption on your part.
What I brought forth to the discussion is there exist NO outside collaboration from the academic community, and that real Shakespeare scholars consider his conclusion as "fabricated history", of which you seem to be quite familiar. :thumbsup:
To paraphrase the Bard:
"Methinks you doth protest too much".

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you do not like his work leave it alone but do not put the man down for putting his research out there for others.

Seems to me he's trying to get people to buy his books and videos.

I never fault anyone for presenting their research. That is the scientific method - peer reviews. It is the errors, unsupportable bias ("backing into" results and dismissing counter productive data or results), wild assumptions and lack of evidence which I put down.

There is a simple solution to proving the naysayers wrong. Physical evidence is one really good method. I am sure Petter is worth every ounce of treasure and every word of praise in all the lost manuscripts that his efforts have produced to date.

Which would be none at all.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

There is a simple solution to proving the naysayers wrong. Physical evidence is one really good method. I am sure Petter is worth every ounce of treasure and every word of praise in all the lost manuscripts that his efforts have produced to date.

Which would be none at all.
INDEED! :thumbsup:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
You got it right. Scholars simply will not change their ways to admit the truth.

I know, right? The same thing happened when they excavated L'anse aux Meadows and found out that the Norse had beaten Columbus to the New World.

No...wait, I got that wrong. They rewrote the history books. Never mind.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know, right? The same thing happened when they excavated L'anse aux Meadows and found out that the Norse had beaten Columbus to the New World.

No...wait, I got that wrong. They rewrote the history books. Never mind.

It took awhile and even then not completely, here in the US we still celebrate Columbus Day!

Cheers, Loki

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took awhile and even then not completely, here in the US we still celebrate Columbus Day!

Cheers, Loki

The Italians survived here, the Norse not so much.....the Mafia had more muscle to influence politicians, thus, “Columbus Day”.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suppose someone looted a pharoh's tomb way back when and stashed the goods in OI...Would explain the hyroglyphics stuff on the 90 foot rock.

No actual evidence of a “cryptic” stone being found in a hole at 90 feet has ever been presented. The only cryptic stone said to have been found on oak island was the fake carved by the company looking to milk investors out of more money...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No actual evidence of a “cryptic” stone being found in a hole at 90 feet has ever been presented. The only cryptic stone said to have been found on oak island was the fake carved by the company looking to milk investors out of more money...

And FDR wasn't on Oak Island altering the layouts to fit his organization's theories

These OI Enterprise guys are no different than the FDR posse there. Their whole objective is subtly political, and tied to the "Crown"

Vultures from the Sinclair family scouring the areas for evidence of the journeys of their past named ancestors

Sinclair Media Monopolies

On top of so many fronts to cover up the true "hidden treasure"

Cipher_Stone_Replica Deciphered.jpg

Blessings to those that see clearly.....guidance to those that wonder.....and doom for the naysayers......lol

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And FDR wasn't on Oak Island altering the layouts to fit his organization's theories

These OI Enterprise guys are no different than the FDR posse there. Their whole objective is subtly political, and tied to the "Crown"

Vultures from the Sinclair family scouring the areas for evidence of the journeys of their past named ancestors

Sinclair Media Monopolies

On top of so many fronts to cover up the true "hidden treasure"

View attachment 1556141

Blessings to those that see clearly.....guidance to those that wonder.....and doom for the naysayers......lol

Thanks for posting the image of the fake stone that the company manufactured in order to continue to milk the investors who were losing confidence.....

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the previews, 'all kinds of doors might open' tomorrow!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions