Second Day, trip to the bank,

idothisforfun

Mar 14, 2007
Ohio
I was at my local branch that I do all my banking, And I am returning my 80+ in pennies, That I carried into the bank in a large kitty litter container, Mostly full, To the wonderful coin machine. I started to dump my halves in first, and the lady was like nice to see someone using it, She asked what I did with the pennied, and Since I do some care for my grandma, who is 95, we sort threw some of the pennies together because she remimbers some of the old dates, The lady was like awwww, if you need anything let me know, Nice that she was a branch manager, I was like what happens when this is full she was like we send it to the feds NONE of it stays at the bank, I was like cool so she said Dump as much as you want in it, becuase we never have to wrap any of it. So that was nice to know. So I finished cashing in and I went to the teller and asked for halves and they didnt have any so I was like what do you want rid of, she asked if I would take 100 in nickels, I told her cause she was so nice I would be more than happy to help her out so she could get it out of her cabinent. And 30 in dimes, THe dimes were all skunks, but the nickels yeilded me this,
So I wasnt to unhappy.

And I gotta get in there before 12 to use the machine to dump the nickels and dimes so I can get 100 in pennies so I have something to do sunday besides watch my ebay auctions all day. :)

Happy huntings
Tim

Attachments

• IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Tim. Let us know how those pennies turn out.

OP
OP
I

idothisforfun

Mar 14, 2007
Ohio
I just hope the bank has 100 in pennies in there, I would do halves but 100 wont take long to go threw, But $100 in pennies will keep me busy all day sunday i hope.
Also anyone have vending routes just so they can get the coins..... Oddly it crossed my mind. :)
Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread