Second time out water hunting

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
My first trip out was not good. Alot of trash and no goodies. It just wasnt a good place to look. However this trip lasted around four hours and i think i did very well. I just hope no one else hits it before i get to go back. It is full on signals and the only trash i dug in the four hours were three pull tabs. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1533876124.768031.jpg

Upvote 29
OP
OP
absosecur

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
How deep was the water you found most in ?? Are you skin diving or detecting in low tide ??

Hey bud its a fresh water swimming hole and i hunted an area from waist deep and up to my chin almost. I have not even started the shallows where all the moms helping littles ones hang out for the most part. I found the gold necklace in ankle deep just wading out to stop for the day. That 39 to 42 range just begged me to check it out. Lol.

OP
OP
absosecur

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
I use the AT Pro in the water too and it does very well. Congratulations on a fantastic 4 hour hunt! You did great. :icon_thumright:

If you or anyone you know has problems while water hunting with the at pro and the problem is the pinpoint button sticking i have found a very easy fix for it. A fix it yourself type thing in just a few minutes.

islamoradamark

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on the good finds you need to pound that spot id say there's lots more to be had

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on an excellent hunt! I know the feeling you're talking about. I hunted on land for about 35 years and due to disabilities I bought a water machine about 8 years ago and started water hunting and was hooked big time. There is no other type of hunting that will produce the ratio of jewelry to junk that water hunting does. Good luck and hope you find lots more.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like an amazing hunt on (in) virgin water. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread