Second time person bought item

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the second time that this person has bought the same item he had problems paying for the first time saying that eBay would not let him pay for it here are the messages he sent me what do y’all think about it and how would you handle it

Hello: This machine, I still want to send it to my son. When he returned, he was bringing me back.

Please send me your PayPal account, I will pay you directly, you will deliver the OK. Thank you very much

Hello, I have an American address, but now I can't pay you directly. I contacted eBay, payoal, they said, you can give me PayPal account directly, I will send it to your account directly, you send it to me, my English is not good I am sorry Thank you very much!

This is the way to pay for everything recently. EBay PayPal agreed. This has no loss to you, you receive the money, then the delivery, OK

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
This is the second time that this person has bought the same item he had problems paying for the first time saying that eBay would not let him pay for it here are the messages he sent me what do y’all think about it and how would you handle it

Hello: This machine, I still want to send it to my son. When he returned, he was bringing me back.

Please send me your PayPal account, I will pay you directly, you will deliver the OK. Thank you very much

Hello, I have an American address, but now I can't pay you directly. I contacted eBay, payoal, they said, you can give me PayPal account directly, I will send it to your account directly, you send it to me, my English is not good I am sorry Thank you very much!

This is the way to pay for everything recently. EBay PayPal agreed. This has no loss to you, you receive the money, then the delivery, OK

Run, don't walk, away!

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
they are everywhere ,run dont walk.good luck

zombieraccoon

Dec 30, 2017
Mesa AZ / Naselle WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a scam where they send you a fake "payment received" email through paypal, it is also against ebay policy to handle the deal outside of their channels. I would contact ebay and ask them to look into it. He has probably done this to others before.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Please don't take offense but you got to be just having fun with us?
warning_green.gif
This is the second time that this person has bought the same item - STOP
warning_red.gif
Hello: This machine, I still want to send it to my son. - STOP
warning_green.gif
Please send me your PayPal account, I will pay you directly, you will deliver - STOP
warning_red.gif
Hello, I have an American address, but now I can't pay you directly - STOP
warning_green.gif
This is the way to pay for everything recently. EBay PayPal agreed - STOP​

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Please don't take offense but you got to be just having fun with us?
warning_green.gif
This is the second time that this person has bought the same item - STOP
warning_red.gif
Hello: This machine, I still want to send it to my son. - STOP
warning_green.gif
Please send me your PayPal account, I will pay you directly, you will deliver - STOP
warning_red.gif
Hello, I have an American address, but now I can't pay you directly - STOP
warning_green.gif
This is the way to pay for everything recently. EBay PayPal agreed - STOP​

No I’m not kidding lol it was the second time he bought it the first time I canceled it I didn’t realize it was the same person Ontell the auction was over we went back-and-forth with a couple of messages and I told him I will not ship outside of the eBay and PayPal address and he had to pay going through eBay he finally paid and I shipped it off with insurance and signature required and already got a positive feedback from him so luckily for me everything went smooth
No offense taken

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously not a native English speaker. Tell him if he really wants mail you CASH. (then make sure it is not counterfeit) Tell him no Chinese Renminbi or Nigerian naira. ;)

Did he have an American address? Was it a drop ship address? There are companies in USA where a foreign buyer will have you ship to and then that company will re-ship to that person overseas. That happened to me once (I will only ship to USA, Canada & Japan) Someone bought something cheap and had me ship to Florida. He claimed he never got it. I did a google search for the address and found out it was a re-ship company. I called ebay and told them and ebay marked it delivered because I sent it to their "address" they registered with.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously not a native English speaker. Tell him if he really wants mail you CASH. (then make sure it is not counterfeit) Tell him no Chinese Renminbi or Nigerian naira. ;)

Did he have an American address? Was it a drop ship address? There are companies in USA where a foreign buyer will have you ship to and then that company will re-ship to that person overseas. That happened to me once (I will only ship to USA, Canada & Japan) Someone bought something cheap and had me ship to Florida. He claimed he never got it. I did a google search for the address and found out it was a re-ship company. I called ebay and told them and ebay marked it delivered because I sent it to their "address" they registered with.

Yes it got shipped to an apartment number in Illinois which might’ve been his sons place that he was talking about

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread