Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
I want one like Indiana Jones but one that won't matter if it gets wet and it is going to get sweat stains and a lot of them too

goldfever

Nov 6, 2009
Always carry a good sharp knife when prospecting that way.
This will enable you to be able to cut off your arm or leg when one of those boulders falls and pins you down.

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
I will thanks. I was careful in there and was aware it was a dangerous situation but you sometimes have to take little risks when prospecting. When I go back I am going to push that hanging rock of the cliff above before I dig in there again.

Daryl :hello:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldfever said:
Always carry a good sharp knife when prospecting that way.
This will enable you to be able to cut off your arm or leg when one of those boulders falls and pins you down.

That is the single thing I noticed first. I was wondering why in the world you were pulling good size rocks out from under such a huge boulder, then using that little pick to pull more material from under it... but never bracing the rock with logs or anything else that would keep it from crushing/pinning/killing you. :-\

Bran <><

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
In the video I even say "ok I am getting out of here this making me nervous.|" I will be moving the rock when I return to the diggings. Listen just before I pull the pan out....

Daryl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread