Secret Surveillance Technique

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Do you ever feel like something is watching you.Sit with the sun to your back.Look at all points of light in front of you.Points of light in leaves,car surface etc.You will begin to see that we are being watched.By who?Aliens maybe?The government?There is something going on with the Sun and it's reflection.Whatever it is it uses light.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That thing watching you is called a Conscience,time to stop running from it,it's a hound from heaven,Best Friend you got! GodBless Chris

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember our rules please....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Gonna have to think about this for a while SpiritRelic.
killingme.gif

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have just been looking at light reflections for some reason.I feel as though something is traveling with or in the suns light.But i feel the same with electrical lights at night.Could something travel with electric current and then use the light?I don't know what made me think of this.It is like something is hiding right in the bright light so we can't see it but it can see us.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I was going to put this on the music section but i do not think anyone has clicked on there in years.So i like this song.I really don't care if you do or not.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
So you liked the song Crispin?Yeah,spread the word.Things are gonna change,i can feel it.Government is getting ready to release there technology for civilian use.Something with smart phones and computers. The Government is going to get generous with us.They all ready know who is who so something is getting ready to change.Big money for our country and big money for other country's involved.New changes in medicine.Something big and good will be here soon.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Everything is right in front of us,but we just can't quite see these things.They are there.The New Age is being invisible.Think about were the governments technology could be right now.They are thirty years ahead of what is known.You have to think about how,why?Something is traveling with the sun light.It is hiding there because we can not look directly there.Things can hide right in front of your eyes.Something is traveling with the electricity that flows in our homes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions