cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
The San Diego Coinshooters metal detecting club is having a seeded hunt this coming Sunday the 21st of May. We're having it at Bonita Cove in Mission Beach starting at 8am. It generally lasts a couple of hours or so. This is a dry sand hunt, so, bring a sand scoop and a big pouch for finds. All detectors and coil sizes allowed, although we would prefer no PI machines due to their interference with other machines. There will be 1000's of coins and other targets that may be exchanged for prizes. As of this writing, the prizes will include: Indian cents, buffalo nickels, mercury dimes, silver Washington quarter, silver halves, and at least one silver dollar. There may be other items added depending on the number of participants and prize donations. The cost is $20. Bonita Cove is on Mission Bay across the street from Belmont amusement park in Mission Beach, Ca. If you would like to attend, please send me an email or PM so we can determine how many people will attend. Thanks, Mark

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Mark! There was a club out of Sacramento that used to have annual seeded hunts on our Main Beach I front of the Boardwalk Amusement area similar to Belmont Park in Mission Bay. Always a fun family day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread