seeking bros going to golden triangle for luck

OP
OP
john0061

john0061

Sep 24, 2009
hi tinpan, these days much cooler in sydney, now drizzling outside, 21/22 degrees. something wrong with my car tyre, have to fix it before i go a long way. but public holiday now, so have to wait till people works. i dont know where i can go, once i drive on the road, should be hard to access internet. maybe you could suggest a place, then i will get there to meet you. thanks.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john0061 said:
hi tinpan, these days much cooler in sydney, now drizzling outside, 21/22 degrees. something wrong with my car tyre, have to fix it before i go a long way. but public holiday now, so have to wait till people works. i dont know where i can go, once i drive on the road, should be hard to access internet. maybe you could suggest a place, then i will get there to meet you. thanks.

ok i will meet you in the carpark of the West Bendigo Basketball complex. Thats easy to find just ask and some-one will tell you where its at. when the heat drops about 6 pm is a good time to meet. we will have 4 hours before dark. now what date or day. Park in the dirt extention too the left, i forgot that the place gets quite busy at times.

tinpan

OP
OP
john0061

john0061

Sep 24, 2009
hi tinpan, i met another bloke at miner's den, also we met in hill end, a gold field in NSW. WE want to go together, we will start out in the morning of 3rd. then get to bendigo could-be around 4/5 o'clock. if you like to meet us, then wen can meet there, at the carpark of west bendigo basketball complex. 6pm ?

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok will mit you at the gravel car park extention at 6pm on the sunday evening 6pm. will be in a white holden. Too many cars in main car park gravel end in stray st the road to Eaglehawk.

tinpan

OP
OP
john0061

john0061

Sep 24, 2009
okay, you will see two utes from NSW, yellow plates. i will wear a minelab cap. see u then

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread