Seeking Friday Water Hunting Partner

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My days off are Friday/Saturday and Friday is the best time for water hunting as there are a minimum of beach goers to deal with. They should also have a kayak or a motor boat as some areas can only be reached by water I don't hunt where everyone else is hunting since the goal is finding something worth while. Currently I have a boat but I'm in the process of selling it to upgrade to a better one. I use a Excalibur and Whites Beach Hunter.
I live near Clermont, FL (34711) and have a Ranger truck. We chip in for gas and go. When I was younger, I didn't mind hunting by myself but now I'm 62 and that's now wise to do today.

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, due to fact my wife likes to eat and sleep in a house I have to work Mondays through Fridays....Maybe we can get together on one of these Saturdays....

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang TH.... sounds like the family is holding you back, cant they do without one meal??

Dew

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions