ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: strange old and rare knowledge --book of the dead , the book of kells amd other

plehbah that explains a lot. :D ;D :D --- clamato --- just the "juices" of the clam and tomato to be drunk cold straight ---ewww. :tongue3: --- now clams (or mussels) simmered in tomato sauce with wine and garlic ,with onions salt & pepper --italian style --- thats -ok ----

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Re: strange old and rare knowledge --book of the dead , the book of kells amd other

so most likely you know canadain history -- if your french canadian most likely you read /speak french -- which can be useful * --see in your symbol --oriental type writing know about matters oriental?

Drache

Mar 20, 2009
Likely, BC Canada

ivan salis said:
so most likely you know canadain history -- if your french canadian most likely you read /speak french -- which can be useful * --see in your symbol --oriental type writing know about matters oriental?

English Speaking Canadian, knowledge of Japanese Weaponry, knowledge of firearms, knowledge of some martial arts, can sort of read and write greek. :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

ah now your getting me -- I'm try to set up a help list for folks seeking info on various topics -- look on the list of people --find one with knowledge of the subject matter you seek and ask them. -- a sort of knowledge exchange

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Don't look at me I'm Just
idiotSeeks.jpg

I took a test!
idiot-test.gif

The results :
idiot-test.jpg

So I got me a Deeegreee ! ;D :D :wink:
master_idiot_photo.gif

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
I know more about Deridder history and southwest Louisiana history than possibly anyone else on the planet. This despite only living here for 4 years. (Researching treasure/hunting spots is almost as fun as actually hunting them.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
astrology, sacred geometry (have been working w/ a retired dean at Notre dame Univ. the past few years), earth energies, public speaking coach:)

Drache

Mar 20, 2009
Likely, BC Canada
Likely Guy knows more about the gold rush in this area including the people than anyone else in the world!

He's also a really accomplished artist!

The Mona Lisa? He painted it... Leonardo was a thief! He was Likely Guy's apprentice and took all the credit when in fact Mona Lisa WAS Leonardo in a dress because Likely Guy couldn't find a pretty enough girl.... Bloody Da Vinci....

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you opened it up. All last week there was a lame cartoon in the Denver Post about Clamato and who of all people picked up on it. Plehbah. I don't know what to tell you, this could get interesting.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
I'm famous for nothing. If someone wants to know something about nothing,perhaps I can help. Have them PM me and if nobody answers-that's me.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Anyone else ever try a veggievitamin drink from down under ? I took a gulp on a dare once and could barely contain the nasty stuff for long enough to try an swallow. :P

incajoe

May 17, 2007
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
I know more about Connecticut punk rock history than probably anyone would ever want to. I don't see that being much help to anyone here though.

JeepMcMuddy

Nov 9, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX-300, 4x6DD, 10"D2
Im the only person you will ever meet to have been knocked out cold playing whiffleball.
Oh, and never ever pee on an electric fence transformer. Dont ask me how I know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread