Sef coil

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to kellyco they are the only authorized vendor to sell them u can find used ones around mayb on eBay or others from people selling but that will take time If u want a new one just goto kellyco. The sef line of coils are awesome I got 3 for my v3i & they work great

OP
OP
recentlycured

recentlycured

Jun 28, 2013
Thanks I did look on their site but didn't see any for the delta...guess I can contact customer service,I also have the at pro and would like to get one for it as well,thanks for the response.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya id call em cuz WHO knows mayb one of the others will worl on the machine, but they are the authorized dealer of them. Or you could check the main company detech there in bulgaria ive emailed them befor very help full over there good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread