Self Defense

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
Yeah and all bets are off when the guy grabs that weapon and the other guy actually pulls the trigger, Buh Bye fingers lol

Zectron2348

Aug 8, 2009
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT DFX MXT, many Minelabs, many Fishers, Tesoro Bandido, Lobo, Cortez, efx ground MX400, Treasure Commander TC2X, original Bounty Hunter Red Baron, and many more!
If executed properly, (and the bad guy is dumb enough to be that close), ........................ works very nicely!

99.9% of bad guys are not combat trained or mentally prepared for it, and the best thing about them, ............... when sudden quick force is used on them their tiny little brains freeze up for just a second, ....... resulting in their defeat.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When he slapped the weapon aside, his fingers were on the base of the barrel, not the end. If it had fired, his fingers and body were out of line of fire. If you ever get the chance to witness a demo of Krav Maga karate, don't miss it. It is assume...Krav Maga has no rules, and is brutal to the attacker.

I took Tae Kwan Do for 7 years, working out 3-5 times a week twice a day on Fridays and Saturdays, I was addicted to the training. We had a 17 year girl who was a 1st degree redbelt in our class, she had been training since she was 13 or 14. One night she was jumped by a man trying to rape her, she literally kicked the you know what out of him, including breaking his arm when he tried to defend himself......When the police arrived, they had to take him to the hospital before he could go to jail.

Our instructor, a 6th degree Black Belt, gave special classes to 1st degree Red Belts and Black Belts age 16 and older that went way above the basic karate training. He taught us what to do in the real world when you felt your life or a love one's with you is in imminent danger. He even told us, "no fancy jump kicks in the real world, what I'm going to teach you is how to end it quickly when your life is in danger."

Basically it was how to defend against mutiple attackers, attacker with a weapon who threatens you after you have surrendered your money, or you felt your life or someone with you is in imminent danger. He basically taught you how to break kneecaps, legs, elbows, forearms, wrists, and all the points of the human body that you only want to strike when it is your life or your attackers.....

Even though I no longer work out, some things you never forget.... The quickest way to end a fight is if they can no longer walk........ A knee is one of the easiest things in the world to break....

Like Zectron2348 said, "99.9% of bad guys are not combat trained or mentally prepared for it, and the best thing about them"

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
I would bet that 99.9 percent of combat trained people aren't prepaired for a pistol going off in their face either though. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread