SELL ME YOUR SILVER

S

stefen

Found the following on Craigslist of a silver buyer in the Pacific Northwest region who posted an ad that's honest and worthy of consideration and has a 'No BS Attitude' indicated by his presentation.

This is by no means an endorsement.

If the Moderators object, please remove.

x prohibited[SUP][?][/SUP] Posted: 2 days ago
â—€ prev â–˛ next â–¶
print Sell me your silver (long version) (Humboldt)

01010_2URLEXhtKaq_600x450.jpg

If you want to sell silver in Humboldt county, there are only three places to go, and they are all in Eureka.

One place will pay you between 75 and 85 percent of the metal value, "depending" on condition. Another place will pay "up to" 85% of it's value. "Up to"? What does that mean? Depends...

The third place ain't saying. It just "depends". They won't tell you what it depends on.

Does it depend on the value of the metal? Maybe. Does it depend on the condition of the pieces? Perhaps. Does it depend on how desperate for cash you are? Could be.

Does it depend on how much they can take you for? I don't know; dunno if anyone does, and they ain't saying.

If you want to beat those prices, you could drive to Santa Rosa. Or you could just call me.

The only thing my price depends on is the spot value of silver at the time of the transaction. I will pay 90% of spot value regardless of condition. Best price in the county.

The spot price of silver today is $14.41 per ounce. 90% of that is $12.97. I will pay $13 an ounce today.

American coins minted in 1964 or earlier are 90% silver; today, the value of the silver in these coins is about 10.5 face value. That means that a dime is worth $1.05, while a quarter is worth $2.63.

I will pay 90% of those values; best price on the county. If you want to get the best price for your silver, call XXXXXXX at

show contact info

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
posted: 2016-01-07 3:23pm
updated: 2016-01-07 4:28pm
email to friend
♥ best of [SUP][?][/SUP]

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks but I will save mine for trading later if necessary---------If not my children can use it as they see fit.
Marvin

OP
OP
S

stefen

Occasionally you read on TN of those looking to dispose of gold, silver and coins...this post is for information...

Its refreshing to find someone who is straight forward and is not gouging, either buying or selling.

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would do the buying part all day long. I am on the eastern end of NC. If you are interested in selling I will buy with those terms. Send me a pm.

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
How do you know he's honest? :dontknow:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I buy silver coins at work (when I'm able) and developed this program to give me the value of the metal in the coins.

http://www.ahgweb.com/myfiles/coins.swf

Yeah, you'll need flash player installed, so probably won't work with your smart phones ... and I can guarantee that it won't work with your "I"ncompatible Pads or "I"ncompatible Phones from Apple.

However, if you use a windows based computer, it's really simple.

1. Click on the setup button.

2. Input the percentage you will pay / be paid in whole numbers then click return.

3. Click on the coin you are selling / buying.

4. Enter the number of coins, the spot silver value then press calculate.

5. Pressing return will let you choose another coin.

I generally pay 80% of spot for coins, even well worn ... which, when you factor in wear on some of them, works out to about 85% on average.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions