Sell your photos??

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
I ran across this website and could not believe how much they were asking for photos that are seen on this thread all the time for free.
http://www.pricegrabber.com/petrogl...eyword=petroglyphs/skd=1/mode=pg_yahoo_us_std
At these prices my fear is that people will be searching all over the place for s/s to photograph and sell. There goes the neighborhood.

okey dokey

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I have to laugh,
Did you look close at the fourth picture on the top row?
Native American??
I don't think so.

Mexican miner's sign
Says go East the rays determine the distance.

Where does it tell what they pay for MY pictures?
I am sure they want full resolution photos.

LOL
might as well make some bucks.
they don't have to know jack... right?

Thom

OP
OP
okey dokey

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
OD,
Think about the people who are buying these pics. They just wish they could see some s/s in person. Maybe we take our finds for granted. We are really fortunate to be on this journey. Of course, in 100 degree temperatures with ticks, mosquitos, chiggers, snakes, etc. I don't feel so fortunate but it is a blast.

okey dokey

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
okey dokey said:
OD,
Think about the people who are buying these pics. They just wish they could see some s/s in person. Maybe we take our finds for granted. We are really fortunate to be on this journey. Of course, in 100 degree temperatures with ticks, mosquitos, chiggers, snakes, etc. I don't feel so fortunate but it is a blast.

okey dokey

Not to mention the Black flies thick enough to make you run sceaming like a girl. LOl
gnats so thick you can't breath without getting them in your throat.

Oh yes, but they sure miss the intricate things that mean the most.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions