Selling/Transporting Gold Bars Phillipines

EngrJun

Greenie
Jul 4, 2023
As someone who frequents the internet, I am not lost on the bulls*** scale when a new account posts something like this. So I do really appreciate those that have taken the time to post.

Between some comments here, looking online and the fact I have reached out to some attorneys I am confident enough to head over there myself and start to do things like test, identify marks etc.

Something of concern, asking more questions, there are apparently other relatives from the same side who have been taking metal detecting equipment into what they refer to as "Japanese caves" which they admit they travel into government land. I guess that is my only remaining doubt, what is the best answer when being asked where and how these were found.
If you needed some assistance in Mindanao just reach me out, maybe I can help you out on some things your not familiar with. If this is yamashita, well I very much eqiupt with knowledge and some gadgets too. if your near my location I can definitely help you out..

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you needed some assistance in Mindanao just reach me out, maybe I can help you out on some things your not familiar with. If this is yamashita, well I very much eqiupt with knowledge and some gadgets too. if your near my location I can definitely help you out..
Offering "assistance" like in this thread?!?...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it! Just add some fraud to help the drama level. To bad you made the plan public on this forum otherwise it might have worked... except for the fact that Philippine law specifically prohibits the exportation of gold from small scale gold mining. It's in that link to the Philippine gold laws I posted earlier in this thread.

I've bought and sold gold in the Philippines. I have several friends that live there and do the same. Anybody that claims it's difficult to sell gold there is leaving something out of the story.

This is becoming an interesting thread compared to all the many other Philippine gold bar scams. Good work. :thumbsup:
I didn't mean to imply that they should try to export the gold if it's illegal to do so. Sell it in country like any other local miner would do.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn't mean to imply that they should try to export the gold if it's illegal to do so. Sell it in country like any other local miner would do.
Local miners aren't allowed to sell their gold freely. Under the law small gold miners can only sell to the Central Bank of the Philippines.

That's why I keep pointing you to the link for the Philippine gold laws I posted earlier. It's all very clear and simple in the law. Residents can buy, sell and export gold in the Philippines but you can't sell small miner gold to anyone but the Central Bank and you can't import or export unmarked gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions