ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had what was a really good day for me - 4 silvers, an 1886 Indian, and 12 wheaties. One of the wheaties is a 1914-D.

Some of you find more in a week than I find in a year, but I do have to admit my silver coin finds have went up exponentially since purchasing an e-trac about 2 years ago. This is only my 3rd 4+ silver day in my life (5 is my personal record), and I've been detecting since ~1980. I start my "year" in the fall and quit in the summer when Arkansas just gets too hot and dry for me. This makes 35 silvers, 9 Indians, and 234 wheats for my "year", which are all personal bests.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    887.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 7
I found a real cruddy 1914 cent one time, but for the life of me, I couldn't materialize a "D" under the date...!
Super nice finds, man!

My wife bought me a 14-D for a wedding gift...I shoulda had her find one!

Using the Etrac will blow the roof off of your previous totals before..Look for those silver numbers to explode.. isn't it lots more fun finding shiney stuff?

dan

Wheaties, "Breakfast of Champions", especially if they are '14-D's. All of those old key date Lincolns have really gone up in value the last few years, and your coin is a tough one.
I like all of your finds, but the key Lincolns are special to me. Way to go!
Best of Luck,
Phil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back