senate conservative filibuster right now!

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Cruz spoke for me and millions like me. He is doing exactly what he said he would do. That is why he was voted into office. I have emailed his office many times, and I am happy to stand with him and others.
What can we say in the last hour of life? What worth are we if we do not stand for liberty? The 60's are over, it is time
to pull our heads out and put the bong down. And with clear eye's see what we have become, so that we might choose what we will be.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the bill if not stripped by the democrats o0f its "defunding" part can be voted for --but most likely the democrats will by hokus pokus means * try to manage to strip from the"house" bill first BEFORE the voting occurs on it --which means that they ( Cruz and Rubio and others) will need to vote "no" against it then --the long talk was to not allow them the time needed to "strip" the defund part of the bill and still get it passed in time to let the house pass it before the time dead line kicked in -- with so little time left --the democrats will have to vote on it "as is" with the defunding part of the bill intact * at least that's the ideal behind Cruz and Rubio doing what they did
--since Cruz could not be at home to read to his daughter a "bedtime story" he read green eggs and ham" live on air to them -- try standing and talking non stop for 21 straight hours --its not as easy as it seems.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the bill if not stripped by the democrats o0f its "defunding" part can be voted for --but most likely the democrats will by hokus pokus means * try to manage to strip from the"house" bill first BEFORE the voting occurs on it --which means that they ( Cruz and Rubio and others) will need to vote "no" against it then --the long talk was to not allow them the time needed to "strip" the defund part of the bill and still get it passed in time to let the house pass it before the time dead line kicked in -- with so little time left --the democrats will have to vote on it "as is" with the defunding part of the bill intact * at least that's the ideal behind Cruz and Rubio doing what they did
--since Cruz could not be at home to read to his daughter a "bedtime story" he read green eggs and ham" live on air to them -- try standing and talking non stop for 21 straight hours --its not as easy as it seems.

Thank you ivan, very well put....:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice, good explanation! Not sure some will understand it though. And might make people that make fun of the Dr. Seuss read feel a little,, Sheepish?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"It's not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the person who is in the arena. Whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly ... who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly ..."

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
House GOP Debt Ceiling Offer To Include Pro-Wall Street Provisions, Health Care Cuts

oh yea...support big business...damn the hungry, let them eat cake.
Do you understand why that phrase was powerful? Poor old Marie was suffering from the delusion that cake was plentiful, because it WAS in her life. When confronted with the suffering the ruling class had caused, she reportedly said this. The peasants always said she meant it in meanness, but possibly she had no idea.

It is your new rulers that might say this. I used to play golf about 2 times a week, haven't played in 6 years, and it was down to twice a year for a few years before that. But BO does. We used to vacation at least once a year. maybe twice f the year was good, haven't had a vacation in 3 years, but the BO has had about 355 days of vacation since his immaculation.
The Bo is who they were talking about, but in reality,, The Missus says let them eat salad.

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
Ever the history lessons with you Dave.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
I think Ted looked like a president.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You notice the absence of uhms, uhs, errs, and teleprompters? He never even whistled.

Weird ,huh? Seems to be immeasurably smarter than the BO. If we are going by speaking ability.

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
In my last e-mail to him I told him that we have not seen the likes since Reagan. Or did I say that here? Yes I am a Reaganite, even though I was a kid then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread