Senior project! (Pray that I pass!)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys. I have worked very hard on my senior project! I did it on Coin grading and Metal Detecting. Please Keep me in your thoughts. This is the last thing I need to pass High school. I present on thursday then after June 10th which is Finals, its graduation on the 12th! :)Then a full summer of working at my job that I got and Metal detecting with the new Minelab Explorer SE that I am getitng in 1-2 weeks. Pray that I pass!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Definitely praying you passed. You obviously put a lot of work into the project and has to be cool to be able to do it about something you enjoy so much as well. Best of luck to you with that detector too! :thumbsup:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Congratulations on your graduation....We know you will pass! :blob3: :blob5: :hello2: :sunny: :occasion14: :wav:

Attachments

• congrats%20balloons.jpg
    congrats%20balloons.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 137
  • congrats%20balloons.jpg
    congrats%20balloons.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 134

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I'm betting you will do a great job. Sounds like you put a lot of work into this. Good luck....and I'll say a prayer for you. :)

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
best of luck to you d. freak. i don't think you need luck tho. great to see an ambitious teen. not many in this area, but they always have their hands out to their parents!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got everything crossed for ya...eyes crossed, arms crossed, legs crossed, umm hair crossed ( comes naturally lol) but I know ya will do great all on your own... so will wait to hear ya say YA DID IT... :thumbsup:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
good luck on your presentation. Jeez, could they make it any closer to graduation??? Keeps you guessing though. Congrats on your graduation

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions