Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didn't get any silver or gold but I sure got my share of wheats from Woods Lake again. ;D

sept16.jpg
sept17.1.JPG
sept17.2.jpg
sept17.3.jpg

mjc_lakedweller

Nov 14, 2011
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice crop of wheat from the wheat field:laughing7:. I don't think I am familiar with this section of woods lake-looks like it could be north of the beach eh? With that many wheats there is bound to be silver. Although, I've been thinking, since I have a similar situation; tons of wheats but only 2 silvers. Is it possible that in the past someone came through and dug only the silver leaving the not so cherished wheaties? Makes me wonder. Nice hardware from the old school; rings, pendant and the barrette looks pretty cool. Nice haul.

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pile of Wheaties there Giant! Keep diggin - the Silver will come! Congrats :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Giant056

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice crop of wheat from the wheat field:laughing7:. I don't think I am familiar with this section of woods lake-looks like it could be north of the beach eh? With that many wheats there is bound to be silver. Although, I've been thinking, since I have a similar situation; tons of wheats but only 2 silvers. Is it possible that in the past someone came through and dug only the silver leaving the not so cherished wheaties? Makes me wonder. Nice hardware from the old school; rings, pendant and the barrette looks pretty cool. Nice haul.
Yes it's north of the beach, I dare say at one time I think the beach actually went further north, I swam there when I was 5 years old or younger. You can see where the old concrete steps are but they're filled in with dirt to fit the contour of the hills. There use to be a lifeguard out there at one time too but not any more.

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another good hunt my friend. You are having a good year.

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's harvest time for sure and Larry you sure are getting the wheat ,pennies, like the rings, Good luck and good hunting...

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, another pile of wheaties. :icon_thumleft: Like the barrette too. WTG

HH

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice wheat haul Giant!....looks like a fun place to hunt, congrats on another good outing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread