September 8th

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nothing much today. Took my youngest son out today for another clad run. My other son was gone for the day and my friend called to see if we wanted to go out. We hit 3 spots for about 1.5 hrs of hunting today. First a strip of grass acorss the street from some old houses. It turned up just some clad.

Next spot a old strip of grass at the top of a pair of city steps. Nothing but some new clad. Today was basically test it day. Also we can't venture or hunt to long because my son is 2 and he gets impatient after awile.

Third spot a church on the register of historic places. Got a elcamino car a old marble and the casing of a door to the building. Oldest coin there was a 1940 nickle. It was hit before and most land we checked today wasn't natural.

Just wanted to post to clean up the finds from sitting around the house.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• Sept 8th edited.JPG
    Sept 8th edited.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! Ye did good!

;)

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
The Landis plate looks like the self-promo tag stuck to the trunk of a car by a dealership.

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's Great!! Awesome!! 8)

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
The rabies tag is really neat! Good finds for a test day! Speaking of test, was that a "test your detector day" or a "2 year old test your patience" day? :D

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks Guys, Forgot about this one. The thing Lance is half of a door nob casing off of a really old church. I found it in the lawn right next to the door almost. I find all my stuff through out the city of pittsburgh.

Thanks for looking guys.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread