1,008.9 KB · Views: 37

TreaShore

May 4, 2023
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (since 2012)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm the same way, especially with keys. I put a handful of items in a bag and try selling them at garage sales as metal detecting relics. I'll price things at like 10 cents each just because I would like someone to find it interesting instead of it going to the trash pile. Plus, some items, like keys, are being used by crafts people for repurposed items. I'm sure we all saw those spoon rings before.

OP
OP
Blackfoot58

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I'm the same way, especially with keys. I put a handful of items in a bag and try selling them at garage sales as metal detecting relics. I'll price things at like 10 cents each just because I would like someone to find it interesting instead of it going to the trash pile. Plus, some items, like keys, are being used by crafts people for repurposed items. I'm sure we all saw those spoon rings before.
Yes. I had an uncle who notoriously bought the $1 beer flats of junk tools at farm auctions. He saw a use for those items and hated to see them cast aside. He gave away A LOT of screwdrivers, hand files, etc. to visitors. He was an inspiration in many ways, to me. I guess I got it honestly. 👍🏼

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread