cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear! Thanks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good Keppy, I will pass it on to the repair center there, I'm sure they would enjoy hearing that...

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
That's encouraging. I just sent my etrac in for repair. It was received today. I hope my turnaround is as fast as yours.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
That's encouraging. I just sent my etrac in for repair. It was received today. I hope my turnaround is as fast as yours.
I hope so to ... Let us know how it was for you ...............

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
They are great. My CTX was back as good as new in my hands within a week at no cost. My Etrac, that was a complete rebuild, but when it returned it was brand new. They contacted me before making the repairs. At first I refused, but then a friend changed my mind, and I received it within a week of my consent.

That E-Trac magically transformed into a very nice Excal II by UPS today :)

Now I'm fully land and sea!

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Appreciate the reports! Waaaaaay too often all we see are the problems and it can lead to a false sense of how things really are. Now I just need to gut up and trust them with my Excal mods.......

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Appreciate the reports! Waaaaaay too often all we see are the problems and it can lead to a false sense of how things really are. Now I just need to gut up and trust them with my Excal mods.......

What kinda mods are you going to make? The first thing on my mind is a straight rod with the box moved back. But I believe I can do that myself?

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What kinda mods are you going to make? The first thing on my mind is a straight rod with the box moved back. But I believe I can do that myself?

I have the straight rod and the knob guard(and love them), but am going to upgrade the headphones and put a Disc/AM toggle switch on the handle. Yeah, I know I could do it myself with the help of OBN's vids, but I also know the tech guys are MUCH better at it than I am.

Last edited:

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
I was notified my etrac was good to go on Thursday and I received it back on Saturday. I am very pleased with the service minelab provided Barry and Marty were great at the repair center and I can't recommend them enough.

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great1 Did you get a repair order, list or anything telling you what was done?

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
They fixed the headphone jack and to top it off, sent me a brand new set of koss headphones. That has won my business for life when it comes to minelab. I will continue to buy minelab as long as they continue to put out a quality product.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread