Seven our hunt in the water in Muskegon MIchigan

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro(main), White's adjustable sand scoop, Bounty Hunter quick Draw(back up 1), Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250(kids), & a tracker IV(Kids)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL After you left this morning I found a ring near where you found yours. It was junk but it was a ring. Almost $4.00 clad, the 925 earing, ring, and the bracelet you saw. Not a bad day

OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was running really late so swinging really fast. Will get out somewhere in the morning

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro(main), White's adjustable sand scoop, Bounty Hunter quick Draw(back up 1), Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250(kids), & a tracker IV(Kids)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beach pull yesterday am, 1st try to post from the mobile Phone, please forgive the crudeness.

ForumRunner_20140813_094301.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got three buck in clad and this silver piece today. That ring I found yesterday is 299.00 new.

Attachments

• image-2409386971.jpg
    image-2409386971.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 131

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the volleyball nets

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, great finds

OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
355.00 is the price. Here is the picture. Maybe I can get a hundred.

Attachments

• image-2348103776.jpg
    image-2348103776.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My precious metal finds from the last two years. Gold is in the middle silver surrounding it.

Attachments

• image-1806566478.jpg
    image-1806566478.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 149

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a great pic. I guess If I could have a 2 year period like that I would be very Happy. Thats some nice change too, I hope when I hit the water I can increase my finds to more that level. That is a awesome picture, Dang. I hope I can get some waders this weekend, kinda busy this week but I will get out sometime I am sure.

OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have piles of junk jewelry as well. Give all of that to my son because he thinks it treasure.

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting there slowly. My daughter is begging for a couple of the bracelets. I told her to wait until next year and I would think about it. My son told me he would find the gold first. A challenge for both he and I, should be fun:thumbsup:

OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been out lately?

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out tonight a little. Found a bracelet and only about 2 bucks. Quick hunt because it became dark to fast and I forgot a light. I do wish my AT Pro had a lit background sometimes, I know it would reflect battery life but it would have been nice tonight. Maybe in the morning but I have to see how that comes together. You have any luck lately?

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do have a good one for you though, I took the family to the movies friday night. My daughter tried the little game where you put the key through the hole if your lucky. I watched her about 3 times and thought I would give it a shot. On the second try, $2.00 spent by me, I won the Ipad 2. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

OP
OP
sturrat

sturrat

Mar 30, 2012
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been out. My grandpa is in the hospital in Grand Rapids so I have been going back and forth. Good deal on the iPad!

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about that. I hope everything turns out ok. I just got back from where I met you and it was pretty picked over. I ended up with about 43 cents and a nice mens cross necklace, not made from precious metals but still pretty nice with the chain and not broke. I will picture it later and try to post it. I still haven't decide what I am going to do about the IPAD but my daughter wants it pretty bad.

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This mornings chain

ForumRunner_20140817_122628.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread