Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the same Baltimore City park today, where Monday I dug 3 IHCs and that crossed cannons insignia. Today I recovered a sterling heart brooch, a 1902 IHC, and an ERIE railroad uniform cuff button.
IMG_8296.JPGIMG_8301.JPGIMG_8304.JPGIMG_8305.JPGIMG_8299.JPG

Upvote 26
Sweet finds! Congrats! Sounds like you have found a place that may have been missed. Love the sound of those old Indian Heads.... :occasion14:

I really like the rail road button! Nice work finding that stuff in a public park!

Nice finds McCdig. I like that Railroad button and the Indian.

Great looking finds. Gotta love the IHP & silver.

Hey McD, great saves! That old park just keeps coughing the goodies up! I bet that brooch sounded off nice! Congrats on pulling more keepers at your go-to Park... Ddf.

Back to the same Baltimore City park today, where Monday I dug 3 IHCs and that crossed cannons insignia. Today I recovered a sterling heart brooch, a 1902 IHC, and an ERIE railroad uniform cuff button.

You give me hope for my own city's parks! Thanks for sharing :icon_thumleft:

Love that RR cuff button I missed it but did you ever get an I'd on those crosses cannons insignia. That park seems to be giving up the goods. Keep em coming my friend. Tommy

Roger that, Tuberale. The word 'STERLING' is stamped on the pin.

Thanks Tommy. Someone sent me a picture of 1870s era Indian Wars cross-cannons insignia that looks very similar to the one I dug.

Thanks Steve. Brooch was 3 inches deeper than a V-shaped piece if iron (like a large bent nail) that was about 6-7 inches deep.

Thanks Silvermonkey. I like it when I can come away with a mix of targets that include silver.

Thanks cmthunder. Thursday was good hunting weather in Baltimore. Hope to be back there next week.

Thanks djackson. Yes, one would think this place was hunted-out, and I don't find the silver I used too here but there's more to be found, as the last two hunts proved.

Thanks Inspector Comet. I would add that I did dig numerous pull tabs on Thursday, looking for that gold ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back