Tenderfoot
Nov 23, 2008
Webb City,MO
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Etrac
Makro racer 2
Hello fellow THers,
My name is Mike and ive been watching this board for a while now, and it seems to me this is a fine group of people. Just wanted to be sure yall was aware of the severe weather for tonight and tomorrow around the sw missouri area. Im a member of the local skywarn/mokanep group and our repeater is now online at the mokanep.com website. So sign up if you want and you can even submit reports. And listen to reports
before it enters your area. oh and our repeater is linked to the springfield mo rpr.
So Happy MDing and be safe......mike

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike thanks for 'The Heads Up', I am in E OK, & it has been blowing like crazy all day.

Welcome to TREASURE-NET

Fossis.................

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally I'd be concerned, but I'm spending the holiday season down in Florida. I keep getting text updates on my phone about what's happening up there though... and I cringe every time!! :o

Bran <><

mrjosh

Aug 1, 2008
Paducah, Kentucky & Hendersonville, Tn
Detector(s) used
Prizm III.
bullseye pinpointer
Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in western ky, NOAA has issued a wind advisory and has made a statement that there is a chance of strong storms. I have a feeling that they will be upgrading the severity of the storms.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread