Seychelles...Olivier le Vasseur buried golden goblets, coins, diamonds ......

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Legend has it that the pirate, Olivier le Vasseur, buried the riches that include golden goblets, coins, uncut diamonds and the seven-foot high Fiery Cross of Goa, encrusted with precious stones worth an estimated £150-million.

“There is a man who has spent a fortune using high-tech equipment searching for the riches. He hasn’t found them yet and is now nearly bankrupt.
http://www.go2africa.com/seychelles/map.asp

Attachments

• seychelles-map.jpg
    seychelles-map.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 13,872

conqistador

Jun 17, 2007
bratislava
Its stupid,but good lesson.first step to treasure hunting is: look for and read evetything about it.Collect all information about treasure you are looking for.and then must deside yes,or nor.First and basic mistake is cryptogram!!!This cryptogram is not from Levasseur.but from NAGEON bERNARDIN D ESTANG.In one of the letters to his brother he is writting:Im selling to you this cryptogram and key to decipher.Next he is writing:first he make sure/captain/im freemason,and then he passed me documents about treasures buried on the indian ocean island.!!!This cryptogram is written in masonic cipher and,is accompanied by key to decipher.So im sure this is cryptogram from him.
And most important:There is no problem to decipher.problem is to understand.Who understan,can go on place where treasure are.Because is about 4 treasure /in this letter is writting:there are four treasure for you/Up to me one of them is on Mahe,but other are on next islands,like rodrigues,mauritius,saint mary etc.I believe documents to treasure of levasseur are lost,because were thrown between people at execution,or in some private archives on reunion island.

Crazy Greek

Nov 12, 2007
Victoria, Texas
Detector(s) used
Viper Trident
Re: Seychelles...Olivier le Vasseur buried golden goblets, coins, diamonds ...

Gypsy Heart.........I think I figured this one out! It's so easy really........I simply clicked on the link you gave in your original post and there, staring me right in the face was the answer!

Ready for this? The treasure is buried in 3 different locations........

(1) Morne Seychellois National Park

(2) Morne Seychellois National Park

(3) Ste Anne Marine National Park

Whaddya ya think Darlin? :wink:

handsome1

Jun 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have really found La Buse treasure, but no-one believes me. I have tried everything. I gave them all the proof they need, right up to X mark the spot. What else can I do. Here is the key that led me to his cache site. I found this under his signature. It is the "molded" woman" he talked about in his cryptogram. Convinced yet. I need someone to do a documentary about the treasure and also to publish my book of 7 years research with lots of pictures. (proof)
only genuine/serious person may contact me please. Thanks.
View attachment 761894 View attachment 761897 View attachment 761895

Hi, where did you find the rock with the signature?

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Handome1

errr much be a mirror image of myself. At least with the modesty:laughing7:

Personally I find the engraved writing on this alleged signiture a litte too 20 century for my liking. Notice how clean the writing is considering it suposed to be about 300 hundred years old.:icon_scratch:

Crow

Hangtown

Jan 10, 2013
El dorado county
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
seems to be hard to search in that area...Treasure dig in the Morne Seychellois national park puts MoE at odd with State House.
Gypsy Heart.........I think I figured this one out! It's so easy really........I simply clicked on the link you gave in your original post and there, staring me right in the face was the answer!

Ready for this? The treasure is buried in 3 different locations........

(1) Morne Seychellois National Park

(2) Morne Seychellois National Park

(3) Ste Anne Marine National Park

Whaddya ya think Darlin? :wink:

Jun 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Psst Crow, get him drunk and we will split what we find.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I may be stoopid , but am nae daft. perhaps it Orish part :laughing7:

Hi Justin, you asked --> (wee tot of rum , perhaps?)

Well am just in for a wee visit if that`s what you ment :thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning B Skin: yer OIRISH cafe is waiting for you Crow will prob. personally hand it to you and prob stick around to see that you enjoy drinking it 'ALL' ( remember my offer Crow, don't put too much in it, we want him to talk, not sleep )

Don Jose de La Mancha

tannerhatley

May 20, 2013
SE Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

We got lucky. What had happened was were just left the Persian Gulf and was going to meet up with a fleet for supply. We crossed the equator and did the shellback ceremony. Then we got to spend threes days at Seychelles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread