shadow symbol arrowhead

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RH2, :thumbsup:

Kidrock,
That fat faced old man kinda bugged me so I've taken another look and it seems to resemble a Toltec face. Whatdaya think?

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i see the shadow dog, fat faced man, and man and hat, i know a treasure lies underground nearby, this i have found, i know more areas just like the one i found , may be present here too. not by the carvings , but due to the fact , every cave i have been to, has not been explored to the end. every one has been plugged closed. whether it happened naturally or unaturally, that is the question, the second would be what lies beyond these plugs. I called the objects i see cloud images, its what you see. i like the arrow and the letter N . not to mention the two bent trees located near the entrance of this cave , is similar to other trees near cave entrances. i also located a rusty iron door , possibly junk, possibly kgc sign. like the man said its treasure hunting. have fun with it , i do.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
toltec is mexico based stuff, i know nothing about. this is western massachusetts, this cave in particular was used during the rev war. i believe they ratified the constitution at this cave. not sure when exactly.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kiddrock,
Not sure, but circled area look's like a duck head to me.
Good Luck
Weekender

Attachments

• arrow head[2].jpg
    arrow head[2].jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,116

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kidrock,
I don't know what a Toltec face / head would mean. I'm just saying that the fat face resembles a Toltec to me. The Toltec's were a very ancient peoples and no telling how far they ranged out. Heck, the Norsemen (Vikings) were in your area and as far west as Minnesota (at least).

I started to say the fat face looked like the old man in the movie "UP", but that would have been ridiculous. :laughing7:

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i googled toltecs, interesting i had know knowledge of this group, thanks for the input on them. they most certainly caught my attention, most importantly they were stone cutters. if i remember right the maya's used shadow symbols in their building arcitecture. possibly a snake that appears certain time of day ,and certain days. i would tend to believe some carvings i found suggest mine ownership marks, spanish used them, but so did others. i always thought the spanish may have traveled this far north , which would be a mine that they did not bring back home, another group would come get it, while they ventured to another mine. so they left ,signs to show the mine and vault. plus the tools to open it. as with jesuit, spanish? rev war era. may also be associated with this area. any jesuit hunters here please input rev war jesuit history , montreal? south to new york city. where i live has earliest american history here. massachusetts residants used to lure ships onto the rocks to plunder them. our first governor was a shipmate of captain kidd. they recovered a sunken treasure together,william phipps.because of our long history, the possibilities are great with hidden caches here. but also great are the differant era and style of signs.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
that fat face , when viewd at a differant angle most definitly shows a much clearer image of a man's profile. these cloud type images ,use an art form that goes way back in time. where many faces are morphed together,a nose can be the chin of a differant face. the eye can be a mouth of another face. then they throw in animals to the mix. but most importantly i see that faces look into other faces eyes. it seems to follow each other getting smaller and smaller and closer to each other until they are eye to eye. this continues into caves and further underground. this is Kiddrocks believe it or not.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kidrock,
Your last postings about heads within heads made me go back and look at your pix again.
What do you think of this? An Ogre eating the fat man?

arrow_head.jpg

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
kidd!!! I might be reaching here,, very far! Ha! But i think I see a pirate face on the big rock and right below him a tiny guy holding up a tiny bottle right under the pirates nose and to the right, in the circle maybe a cutlass and other pointers,, May be something buried there at a swords depth?? Use a 2 box to check it out!! Luck Amigo! td

Attachments

• arrow headPIRATE-BOTTLE-SCABBARD.JPG
    arrow headPIRATE-BOTTLE-SCABBARD.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,007

CheathamHill

Oct 10, 2009
arrow_head.jpg

I've found the culprit.....consider this one in the 'Solved' file my friends....You're welcome
ninjaturtle.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions