Shanegalang (updated) mug shot.

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• tenn 049 (Small).jpg
    tenn 049 (Small).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 774

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic, thats one thing I would love to experience.

Molly.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pic, Shane. We did the heli ride in Cherokee. It was fun, but not the same as military one.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
here ya go mental granny..........see they are blue. ::)

Attachments

• house12345 246 (Small).jpg
    house12345 246 (Small).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 458

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shane LOL I knew that from the LBH but you had not posted somthin on here showin them! Thanks for the really great pic of them! Are you guys ready for the hunt?

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ready as we can be......this is actually a picture from a few years back, I havnt gotten any better looking tho :-\ They are AMERICAN eyes........red, white and blue!

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi cyn.....I checked out pix of you on your page. Are you on my buddies list? Nice looking lady btw and I see theres a baby in the pictures also. Cheers, Shane :-*

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
shanegalang said:
Hi cyn.....I checked out pix of you on your page. Are you on my buddies list? Nice looking lady btw and I see theres a baby in the pictures also. Cheers, Shane :-*

Thanks!! Yessir you are on my buddies list! ;D That beautiful baby is my newest granddaughter! ;D

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mental granny I have played guitar for over 32 years. My dad was a player all his life, and I grew up listening to him so started playing at a young age. He died in 1987, I was 21. I went to his grave about 2 years ago and left that very chain and pendent on his grave. My cousin went there a couple of months ago and told me the chain and pendent are still there. I was hoping no one would be so low to take it and no one has. I never was much of one for putting flowers on a grave, my dad would have told me to save my money, I just know him that well. But I felt like I wanted to leave something there for him, crazy as it sounds. In this picture I am playing and a friend is singing. She writes words, I put music to them.

Attachments

• l_260646e6b9a8417bb3e522f78b65f16c (Small).jpg
    l_260646e6b9a8417bb3e522f78b65f16c (Small).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 432

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't you play at the LBH with Dan and his friends? I think your dad likes what you did, sometomes you just know!

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
cyn....congrats on the grandchild, my oldest daughter made me a grand daddy a year and a half ago. Dani Scarlett is so beautiful but I dint get to see them as much as I would like because they live farther away from me then my other younger three children. granny yes I played up there at the Bayou Hunt and so much enjoyed that. There was also a guy and a son from Tennessee that played and I was so impressed with them, I know that guy is on this list but dint know the user name. This picture is my grand baby Dani a while back. Shes got the baby blues!!!! lol

Attachments

• P3230065 (Small).JPG
    P3230065 (Small).JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 414

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was it Fonfixer 2 and Fonfixer 3 ?

Your grandbaby is a doll I bet you do spoil her when you can so is she playing the blues yet and have you got her a detector for the summer yet? ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
shanegalang said:
cyn....congrats on the grandchild, my oldest daughter made me a grand daddy a year and a half ago. Dani Scarlett is so beautiful but I dint get to see them as much as I would like because they live farther away from me then my other younger three children. granny yes I played up there at the Bayou Hunt and so much enjoyed that. There was also a guy and a son from Tennessee that played and I was so impressed with them, I know that guy is on this list but dint know the user name. This picture is my grand baby Dani a while back. Shes got the baby blues!!!! lol

:o :o Your grandbaby's name is Dani too?? That is too cool! Dani is my youngest grand daughter and she lives a half hour away. The other two granddaughters are 2 and 1 and live at Camp Pendleton so I only see them about once a year in person. :-[ It is really nice to have lil Dani Jade living close by!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love those pics, Shane!

Look at Dani, she's in purple...Cyn's favorite color. Beautiful granddaughter, Shane!!

The father/son guitar players were John & Caleb.

:wink: RR

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, how about a new picture holding that CW 3-ringer you just dug. :thumbsup: ;D
-MM-

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So that is what it looks like inside a helicopter! As they say, "there is a first time for everything". Good to hear from you Shane. :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions