Shards nuting stones.

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I earned all of these! it was hot and the Skeaters were thick.. But i found a few cool things like the shard with the persons fingernail imprints in it!! and some real big broken shards that have been washed out by the heavy rains here in East Texas..
Hope yall like um. Could any of yall tale me how old or what period these are from? Check out the big Acorn that i found down in the bottom.

Attachments

• Picture 049 (2).jpg
    Picture 049 (2).jpg
    220 KB · Views: 261
  • Picture 061 (2).jpg
    Picture 061 (2).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 254
Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I have seen that Texas is cooking. Hope you guys get some rain soon. Am I missing the acorn? I see what looks to be a hickory nut? Hope we have a good mast this season.
TnMtns

OP
OP
ink-a-alot

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thirty7 said:
Is that acorn shell as big as it looks? that's a freaking citation, no wonder those e. texas racks are so huge.
I only know of two trees in East Texas that produce that big of an acorn, they call m boral trees i think.. something like that.

OP
OP
ink-a-alot

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TnMountains said:
Nice finds. I have seen that Texas is cooking. Hope you guys get some rain soon. Am I missing the acorn? I see what looks to be a hickory nut? Hope we have a good mast this season.
TnMtns
they's a Hickory nut in there that a Cat squirrel ate too, to the left is a hull of an acorn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions